Tell us about BXs you have spotted on the road, or BXs/parts spotted for sale including eBay finds.
Messages: 5 • Page 1 of 1
- Over 2k
- Posts: 4408
- Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2005 10:53 pm
- x 5
- Posts: 364
- Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:53 pm
- Location: Preston, Lancs
- x 3
- The Immoderate half of the admin team
- Posts: 7524
- Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:03 pm
- Location: A Bucket of Fish
- x 7
- Keeper of the site Goat
- Posts: 7857
- Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 9:13 am
docchevron1472 wrote:It clearly is an ultra rare edition:
It's the lesser known "unbe-fu£*ing-lievably expensive" model from 1988!
You've just got to love car dealers like that. I really don't get the point of asking stupid prices for cars and have them sitting there for months/years in search of a massive profit when they could advertise stuff at a fair price and bang them out of the door all day long.