BX 14te 'St Tropez' gotta go!! £100 / £50

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
fatgeezer
Confirmed BX'er
Location: Eastbourne - where we dont bury the dead,we stand them up at bus stops!!

BX 14te 'St Tropez' gotta go!! £100 / £50

Post by fatgeezer »

I'm afraid my old girl had got to go. See my post in this forum on the second page - last post 21 December - for all the gory details!!. The MOT has run out now but is still taxed until end of July. She is very reliable and has'nt let me down in the short time I have had her. She will have to go by sunday 17th Feb. or she is going to the scrappy. I would prefer her to go to a good home. The only thing to add to my previous post is that I am sure that the middle section of exhaust will now need to be replaced/repaired as well as the back box. The tyres seem OK. I have'nt put her in for an MOT so dont know if she will require any other work. I am in Eastbourne East Sussex so I suppose you would need to live reasonably local to make it worthwile. I am only asking for £50 without the tax or £100 with the tax. To the guy in St. Leonards who sent me a message about it in November - I am afraid I was unable to post a reply to you for some reason but I would assume you are now suited. Thanks.
1990 BX 14 St. Tropez
1996 Citroen Synergie 1.9 td
1989 Mercedes 300se
fatgeezer
Confirmed BX'er
Location: Eastbourne - where we dont bury the dead,we stand them up at bus stops!!

Post by fatgeezer »

Sold!!. Made less than if I had scrapped it - but glad that she will be getting some use.
1990 BX 14 St. Tropez
1996 Citroen Synergie 1.9 td
1989 Mercedes 300se
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Good man, do it for the love not them money