Tell us about BXs you have spotted on the road, or BXs/parts spotted for sale including eBay finds.
Messages: 5 • Page 1 of 1
- Confirmed BX'er
- Posts: 68
- Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:13 am
- Location: St.Leonards on Sea 50 yds B4 U Ask
- Posts: 7316
- Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2005 4:08 pm
- Location: North Wales
- x 16
- BX Digit man!
- Posts: 2705
- Joined: Wed May 18, 2005 5:07 pm
- Location: Placing comments on YouTube.
What do you mean by "in that state"? They're leather and 30 years old! TBH they look in quite good condition compared to some other 1970's leather seats I've owned.millbanksunclub wrote:How do seats get in that state in only 41000?
Looking at the overall condition of the interior and the panelwork, I'd say it was much more likely to be the 41k claimed rather than 141k. It's a rather nice motah IMO.
this might be a signature