bx tri estate taxed/mot under 50k price reduced

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
bigmarkbx

bx tri estate taxed/mot under 50k price reduced

Post by bigmarkbx »

Hi, it's time to reduce the fleet; so my bx tri 1.9 estate needs to find a new home.
It was owned by one family from about a month old [1989 f reg]. I took it over with a hydraulic problem {the spider needed replacing} I also had two spheres re-gased and a check over .It's taxed for 6 months and mot'd till sept.
It's white with blue velour interior lecky windows original good original condion fsh with citroen main dealer and all bills until i took over.so not many around like this.open to reasonable offers and pics to follow.
Not yet advertised elsewhere would like it to go to another bx'er. car is located in bournemouth please pm me with any other questions. thanks mark.
Ps I also have pug 309gti needing new home again fsh car with mot and tax.[/img][/list]
Last edited by bigmarkbx on Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
Citroen bx tzi
peugeot 309gti
bx tgd auto
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Mark how much did you want for it and do you have any pictures?
bigmarkbx

RE TRI FOR SALE.

Post by bigmarkbx »

Thanks Tim not sure about price but, i guess around £550 .As for pics i hope to borrow a camera tomorrow.
Citroen bx tzi
peugeot 309gti
bx tgd auto
bigmarkbx

My tri

Post by bigmarkbx »

My splendid tri is still for sale can e-mail pics
ALSO NOTE PRICE REDUCTION TO £450 EASILY WORTH IT FOR VERY ORIGINAL TIDY ESTATE{GREAT PERFORMANCE}
thanks mark
Citroen bx tzi
peugeot 309gti
bx tgd auto