BREAKING BX ESTATE 1.9TGD

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
pfozzy

BREAKING BX ESTATE 1.9TGD

Post by pfozzy »

I am breaking said car.
I am keeping everything mechanical, but if there is anything else anybody wants, please let me know ASAP.

The car is WHITE with a GREY interior (only the basic interior) :(
but is still in very good condition.

Bumpers for sale on Ebay listing http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... :IT&ih=019
billvin

BX estate tgd tailgate struts

Post by billvin »

Dear pfozzy,
do your rear tailgate struts and tailgate catch still work? If they do, and you don't want a Queen's ransom for them I'd like them, Where are you? I'm in New Brighton ,near Liverpool.
Cheers bill
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Re: BX estate tgd tailgate struts

Post by cavmad »

billvin wrote:Dear pfozzy,
do your rear tailgate struts and tailgate catch still work? If they do, and you don't want a Queen's ransom for them I'd like them, Where are you? I'm in New Brighton ,near Liverpool.
Cheers bill
Looking at his eBay listing he's in Brighton.
Vauxhall apologist.
DavidRutherford
BX Digit man!

Post by DavidRutherford »

It might be worth mentioning in your eBay advert that the rear bumper is for an estate, as they are completely different from hatchback ones.
this might be a signature
Rob_e (UK)
Confirmed BX'er

Post by Rob_e (UK) »

pfozzy,
I could do with the circuit board for the heater control, mine seems to have worn quite a lot and now seems to only have a couple of speeds at the far end of it's travel. Also I am missing one of the small metal clips that stop the air vents rattling around, I lost it some time ago when I remove that panel to replace a bulb. It is a mystery where it went, I looked everywhere at the time and there was no sign of it, I guess it must have dropped down into the vent.
Also if you don't want too much for it is your bonnet in good condition, mine has warped a little over the years, don't know how common this is; and as your car is white I might be able to get away without having to spray it :)

Thanks,
Rob
BX19 GTi 8v 89 227k