AX 1.0 Debut for sale.

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
sleepy0905
1K Away

AX 1.0 Debut for sale.

Post by sleepy0905 »

I am selling my beloved AX it is not the best cosmetically the paintwork needs help it runs and goes well but it can be a sod to start first thing it has its fair share of noises and grumbles but does do around 42MPG the details are
K reg 1992 AX 1.0 Debut in red it has tax till end of june and test till Jan 09 it has 4 good tyres everything works the engine is fine but does smoke a little but has no leaks the interior is ok and basic the only reason for selling is i cannot manage the steering as it is too heavy for me and my health wont allow me to fix all the niggles it comes with a new timing belt just needs fitting and a new O/S rear door just wants painting and fitting it has had a replacment distributor, Carburetor, New clutch new brake pads discs, driveshafts, New speedo cable and Gearbox drive all the structural welding has been done the wishbone bushes was done for the last MOT Oh yes all the dashbulbs have been converted to LED so there should be no problem with bulbs blowing and the whole car has been waxoiled and undersealed. I would like to get £200

I have loads of pictures so if you want to see more please email or PM me.
2017 Seat Leon ST FR 2.0 150Bhp
sleepy0905
1K Away

Post by sleepy0905 »

Now sold thankyou.
2017 Seat Leon ST FR 2.0 150Bhp