1991 S1 XM V6 Auto Saloon & S1 XM 2.0i Man Estate

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
andmcit
BXpert

1991 S1 XM V6 Auto Saloon & S1 XM 2.0i Man Estate

Post by andmcit »

Pal of mine who's run Citroens for ever needs to clear two Xm's he's no longer permitted by SWMBO
to keep and will sell them on to an enthusiast for their scrap value if only so the good parts are used;

V6 auto on a H in maroon - Si spec. Runs with brilliant engine but autobox has lost forward gears
and now a rear High Pressure pipe leak prevents it from running anywhere backwards now!

It has a few minor cosmetics and the lacquer has peeled on the tailgate spoiler. Tyres and exhaust
seem to be ok and it went off the road with a nearly new MOT when the box stopped working
properly.

A replacement working V6 box had been sourced but not fitted and may be available open to offer.

2.0i estate in green with no real issues but needs a patch welding on passenger footwell where a bit
of rubble kicked up off a rough road and sliced through the floorpan. There's one significant scar on
the offside rear 3/4's panel near the filler cap but it's only cosmetic; no other body issues with
decent tyres and exhaust.

They'll need to go sooner rather than later; you don't know his Missus...
These must be worth something to someone!? When they're gone they've gone!!

Cars located in Swansea, South Wales

Andrew