BX Bits for sale.

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
roy.hassell
BXpert

BX Bits for sale.

Post by roy.hassell »

Hi, Roy here,
Some of you will recognise me as the Guy who got a record £ amount for a 16Valver which resulted in a lengthy dialogue on this Forum last month. Well now I have a mass of Bits for BX's to sell, 7 pages of A4 sheets in fact. So if anyone wants a copy please let me have your e-mail address via a PM and may I request that as I have apparently ' lost ' several PM's could you also post your interest on the Forum itself to ensure that I get back to you, omitting your e-mail address of course. Or if there is a single specific item you need, just ask.
Thanks for reading this,
Roy.
Matt H
1K Away

Post by Matt H »

I might be interested in a few bits...

PM on it's way
Tim Leech
Over 2k
My Cars: Various

Post by Tim Leech »

Roy if you have a list please pm me a copy!
andmcit
BXpert

Post by andmcit »

ditto!!

pm would be very handy!!

Andrew
roy.hassell
BXpert

BX Bits for Sale.

Post by roy.hassell »

Hi Guys, Roy again,
Maybe I should explain a bit more.
I know we all need to protect our privacy and that I respect.
However my computer usage knowledge is very limited and my confidence in it leaves a lot to be desired.
As yet I have no idea how to scan my 7 A4 pages of bits for sale and then either send them via a pm or post them on the Forum, unless anyone cares to tell me in simple step by step English.
So please help me to help you.
When you express an interest I understand that no one wants to put their direct personal e-mail address on the open forum but in order for me to send you a copy of my list of bits I need that direct personal e-mail address on a pm as I have learnt how to scan and send as an attachment to an e-mail address only.
Hope this helps and thanks in anticipation,
Roy.
stuart_hedges
1K Away

Post by stuart_hedges »

There are two options here (which really need stickying as I'm getting bored with saying this).

First, read the excellent instructions here.

If that's not clear, email me the pictures and I will host them for you. You can do that by clicking the "email" link at the bottom of this message.
roy.hassell
BXpert

Computer confusion.

Post by roy.hassell »

Hi Stuart,
Thank you for pointing the way to us poor people who have less experience than yourself. I will read as suggested and if I am capable, I will do for myself, nothing ventured, nothing gained, as it is said. If not, I will take you up on your kind offer. Would I be correct in assuming that you doing a ' sticky ' would mean that your suggested instructions would permanently appear as a subject in the Forum ?
Thanks,
Roy.
stuart_hedges
1K Away

Post by stuart_hedges »

No problem Roy - it's a sensible question as it's not immediately obvious how to post pictures.

We quite often get people who join purely to sell something and I'm quite happy to host pictures for these people as it's easier to just do it myself than make them learn how to do complicated things when they only came here to sell their heater knob, or whatever.

If you're sticking around, though, it's worth learning to do it for yourself.

If you look at the top of the list of topics, there are some which always appear at the top rather than moving down the list as new topics are posted. These are "stickies" and it's a good idea to read all the stickies before posting whenever you join a new forum, as they often contain rules, etiquette, and useful information.
roy.hassell
BXpert

Computer confusion.

Post by roy.hassell »

Thanks for your prompt response. Good news and bad news. Yes I am a Citroen fan/addict. No I no longer have Citroen having sold one 16Valver and the other 16Valver being largely destroyed when it caught fire. Yes I will still be looking at the Forum but more in a passive sense other than selling off my bits ( sounds painfull I know ). I/we have had over the years 2 x BX16Valvers, 1 x BX19TRS, 1 x BX16TRS, 1 x CX2400Super, 2 x 2CV6's. I have driven over 150.000 miles in various BX's which have been my daily drivers for the last 10 years and spent excessive amounts on them -- but they get in your blood and you know no better. Having said that I cannot forsee a return to the marque in the short term in terms of ownership and as some Forum readers are of a delicate nature I would not like to upset them by listing my current stable. Too risky !
Roy.
roy.hassell
BXpert

toddao

Post by roy.hassell »

Hi Folks,
Anybody heard from toddao ?? He told me he would be based up the M3 instead of foreign places for the month of July but I am unable to contact him as he apparently has not responded to my pm's/e-mails. Can anyone assist please ? Was he seen at the National as he told me he would be attending ?
Thanks,
Roy.
Kitch
Over 2k
My Cars: Too many to list

Post by Kitch »

Yeah he was at the national. Was heading to Bury St Edmunds last I heard :lol:
One third of a three-spoke BX columnist team for the Citroenian magazine.

CCC BX registrar: The national BX register - click to submit a car!

1983(A) 16TRS (Rouge Valleunga)
1990(H) 16Valve (Rouge Furio)
roy.hassell
BXpert

toddao

Post by roy.hassell »

Thanks Kitch.
roy.hassell
BXpert

BX Bits.

Post by roy.hassell »

Hi Mountainman,
Have sent you 2 pm's regarding the bits you wanted.
Cheers,
Roy.
mountainmanUK

Post by mountainmanUK »

PM replied to Roy! :wink:
classicnut5
Confirmed BX'er

BX bits

Post by classicnut5 »

Hi,I have just bought a 1990 BX and was wanting some luxury items please.Chiefly alloys and a genuine Blaupunkt 6 speaker stereo,to include the 6 speakers if possible.Also I need the little flaps that cover the wheel trim valves.I would still be interested to receive your list please?I am new to the club so forgive me if I have omitted some detail or done sommat wrong
Regards
Russ