BX 'hatchbag' brand new!

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

BX 'hatchbag' brand new!

Post by cavmad »

I have here one brand new Citroen Bx 'hatchbag'. Basically a heavy duty boot liner 'type thing'. I was sold it as a genuine accessory, the bag it comes in says 'Hatchbag Accessorie Citroen' and a part number which says something like CIT4609.
Bag is torn in one place and a little tatty but the item is brand new and never used.
Can't remember how much I paid for it (though I think it was getting on for fifty quid at the time) and I would like £30 for it which includes postage to most of mainland Britain but not some parts of Scotland as the P.O charge more for reasons best known to them.
Any takers prior to it going on eBay and some Outer Mongolian dog wanker bidding nine million Ugandan colajalackers on it then not paying and leaving me highly annoyed? So highly annoyed that I use this wonderful item as some sort of exterior cat house cover for our two new kittens. Who then scratch it and pooh all over it. Does anybody want that to happen? yes? Wow, you're strange. All monies go towards my Saturday night drinking habit which is getting bigger by the week. Though it might go towards the purchase cost of my Morris 1000...

It isn't black by the way, it's green.
Vauxhall apologist.