TGD going to scrappers - bits up for grabs!

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
BX Bandit
Backslash Bandit
My Cars: Cars

TGD going to scrappers - bits up for grabs!

Post by BX Bandit »

The TGD will be scrapped by end of October, so bits and pieces are available. I'm keeping quite a few bits for myself but I'm offering the following:

TZD interior - excellent condition, slight mark on front passenger seat but I think it'll come out with some white spirit. All door cards, front headrests (possibly rears too) bolster cushions.

TZD Hurricane Interior - no rips or tears, could do with a clean tho. All door cards. Rears have the hole for manual rear window winders. No headrests (unless I find spare ones hidden somewhere) and no bolster cushions

Although the original interior was grey, my plan was to turn it all to black. Subsequently, I have most but not quite all parts to change a BX to black interior, inc Dash, instrument panel console. In fact, I have two black dash boards......no glove box lid tho!

4 steel 14 x 5.5J wheels inc tyres (assume tyres need replacing)

2 TZD wheel trims

Red Boot lid with baby walker spoiler.

A rust free o/s A pillar from an other car

Anything else is likely to be unavailable - but ask anyway just in case.

All items are free except the wheels for which I shall charge weigh in value. Donations to charity would be nice for any items taken, Cancer or animal related (the member who has donated most of his parts to me that I am passing on is a real animal lover).

Collection from near Cardiff (can PM postcode) or postage at cost.
1990 BX 16V Platinum Grey
1990 BX TGD White
1960 Morris Minor Clarondon Grey
1971 Triumph 2000 Auto Valencia Blue
Kitch
Over 2k
My Cars: Too many to list

Post by Kitch »

Dibs on the Hurricane interior bud!!! That'll go nicely in the estate!
One third of a three-spoke BX columnist team for the Citroenian magazine.

CCC BX registrar: The national BX register - click to submit a car!

1983(A) 16TRS (Rouge Valleunga)
1990(H) 16Valve (Rouge Furio)
BX Bandit
Backslash Bandit

Post by BX Bandit »

Hurricane interior now gone! No problems Kitch - just need to consider logistics. Any ideas?
1) Re-homed To Sir Kitch of the South - TZD Hurricane Interior - no rips or tears, could do with a clean tho. All door cards. Rears have the hole for manual rear window winders. No headrests (unless I find spare ones hidden somewhere) and no bolster cushions

2) TZD interior - excellent condition, slight mark on front passenger seat but I think it'll come out with some white spirit. All door cards, front headrests (possibly rears too) bolster cushions. This is still up for grabs gratis and way too good to bin, and once the TGD goes I'll have no where to store it.....

3) Although the original interior was grey, my plan was to turn it all to black. Subsequently, I have most but not quite all parts to change a BX to black interior, inc Dash, instrument panel console. In fact, I have two black dash boards......no glove box lid tho!

4) 4 steel 14 x 5.5J wheels inc tyres (assume tyres need replacing)

5) 2 TZD wheel trims

6) Red Boot lid with baby walker spoiler.

7) A rust free o/s A pillar from an other car

8] Anything else is likely to be unavailable - but ask anyway just in case because there are lots of random bits buried in there too!

All items are free except the wheels for which I shall charge weigh in value. Donations to charity would be nice for any items taken, Cancer or animal related (the member who has donated most of his parts to me that I am passing on is a real animal lover).

1990 BX TGD White
BX Bandit
Backslash Bandit

Post by BX Bandit »

I forgot to mention a Triton Green Front Bumper, some TGD wheeltrims (not esp good condition - but only 3)
Some mk1 Rear light clusters
A pair of lower arms, bushes knackered but can happily replace with new ones at cost if required
...and maybe more!
1990 BX TGD White
BX Bandit
Backslash Bandit

Post by BX Bandit »

Any more for any more? Kitch, do you still need the hurricane interior?

Only 2 weeks left approx.
1990 BX TGD White
DLM
Our Trim Guru
My Cars: Historically, lots of BX hatches/estates in the 90s/00s - 16/19i/17td/19d
Recent scruffy diesel n/a estate - "The Red Shed" - is no longer mine.

Post by DLM »

A pair of lower arms, bushes knackered but can happily replace with new ones at cost if required
How much would you want for these?
Back on two wheels and pedal power for the moment.
ed4ferrets
BXpert

Post by ed4ferrets »

Still available, with skirt and spotlight fittings?:arrow: Triton Green Front Bumper
Marty said: "Take some small comfort from the fact that the driver of the other car, having failed the breath test will even now be in a little cell, with luck they will double him up with some mean bastard who will be tattooing a fandango on his arse"

'94 XM 2.1TD Break
'99 Xantia 1.9TD Break (almost there)
'63 Renault Caravelle
BX Bandit
Backslash Bandit

Post by BX Bandit »

DLM wrote:
How much would you want for these?
High DLM, another BXC member has already claimed them I'm afraid, sorry. I'll update the list to show this.
1990 BX TGD White
BX Bandit
Backslash Bandit

Post by BX Bandit »

ed4ferrets wrote:Still available, with skirt and spotlight fittings?:arrow: Triton Green Front Bumper
Yes and yes and yes! No actual spot lamps mind but the black holders are there. There may be the odd scratch on the corners but it's perfectly useable. The black trims that go either side of the number plate and wrap around the sides are not good at all but easy to change or spray up.
1990 BX TGD White
BX Bandit
Backslash Bandit

Post by BX Bandit »

Hurricane interior now gone! No problems Kitch - just need to consider logistics. Any ideas?
1) Re-homed To Sir Kitch of the South - TZD Hurricane Interior - no rips or tears, could do with a clean tho. All door cards. Rears have the hole for manual rear window winders. No headrests (unless I find spare ones hidden somewhere) and no bolster cushions
2) TZD interior - excellent condition, slight mark on front passenger seat but I think it'll come out with some white spirit. All door cards, front headrests (possibly rears too) bolster cushions. This is still up for grabs gratis and way too good to bin, and once the TGD goes I'll have no where to store it.....

3) Although the original interior was grey, my plan was to turn it all to black. Subsequently, I have most but not quite all parts to change a BX to black interior, inc Dash, instrument panel console. In fact, I have two black dash boards......no glove box lid tho!

4) These have now gone - 4 steel 14 x 5.5J wheels inc tyres (assume tyres need replacing)
5) 2 TZD wheel trims

8] Anything else is likely to be unavailable - but ask anyway just in case because there are lots of random bits buried in there too!

9)Gone to BXC member - Pair of front wishbones

10)Provisional Ed4Ferrets - Triton Green Front bumper c/w splitter and front fog lamp supports.

11) Chrome style grille (normally black - the one fitted to later Diesel models)

All items are free. Donations to charity would be nice for any items taken, Cancer or animal related (the member who has donated most of his parts to me that I am passing on is a real animal lover).

1990 BX TGD White
BX Bandit
Backslash Bandit

Post by BX Bandit »

I shall be annoying and keep renewing this post as what doesn't go will be have to be binned :(
BX Bandit wrote:Hurricane interior now gone! No problems Kitch - just need to consider logistics. Any ideas?

4) These have now gone - 4 steel 14 x 5.5J wheels inc tyres (assume tyres need replacing)
5) 2 TZD wheel trims

9)Gone to BXC member - Pair of front wishbones

10)Ed4Ferrets - Triton Green Front bumper c/w splitter and front fog lamp supports.

11) Chrome style grille (normally black - the one fitted to later Diesel models)

All items are free. Donations to charity would be nice for any items taken, Cancer or animal related (the member who has donated most of his parts to me that I am passing on is a real animal lover).

1990 BX TGD White
BX Bandit
Backslash Bandit

Post by BX Bandit »

It's all free........free I tells ya!
1990 BX TGD White
DLM
Our Trim Guru
My Cars: Historically, lots of BX hatches/estates in the 90s/00s - 16/19i/17td/19d
Recent scruffy diesel n/a estate - "The Red Shed" - is no longer mine.

Post by DLM »

Chrome Grill, sir? Can you let me know what the postage is?
Back on two wheels and pedal power for the moment.
BX Bandit
Backslash Bandit

Post by BX Bandit »

DML, I will get a price, but tomorrow is out! I'll get back to you asap.
1990 BX TGD White
BX Bandit
Backslash Bandit

Post by BX Bandit »

Kitch, this is a piccy of the TZD interior. Black grey slashes with a kind of squared pattern round the edge.

DLM, Delivery comes to £8.50 for a 48 hr service!!! TBH I thought it would be cheaper but various websites throw up the same price more or less. Let me know what you want to do.
1990 BX TGD White