For Sale -Robs 1.9TGD Estate - Red - (in N.I.) 133K miles.

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
M

For Sale -Robs 1.9TGD Estate - Red - (in N.I.) 133K miles.

Post by M »

Re -posted from the original thread - please PM Robert or use his contact number - replies to this post not allowed.

ROBS PM LINKY - OPENS IN A NEW WINDOW

Hi folks

My BX 19 TGD Estate is unfortunatly for sale.

I bought this car from Robin (Citroen 7) who uses this forum, during the summer with the intention of using it as my daily runner. Things got off to a good start, but I never got the car finished as I started a new job that requires me to move to France for 6 months, so I'll be taking my XM there instead, and this BX is surplus to requirements.

Now to the car:

It is a 1992 1900cc Non Turbo Diesel, it starts first time and runs very well, no clouds of black smoke or nastly rattles either. She has currently 133k on the clock, and no tax or MOT. The car is currently running on 14" Xantia rims, so slightly wider than the original BX rims. The front 2 tyres are new, and rears have good thread. The brake discs and pads also appear to be new.

The suspension works as it should, and is quick to rise and fall, there are no nasty leaks either. The front height corrector and flow distribution valve have been changed with parts from a good donor car. I also replaced the rear arm bearings in the car to correct the lean that the rear wheels had.

The bodywork is generally in very good condition, the red paint is in superb condition and not faded. There is however a scrape on the drivers side rear door and wing, and some corrosion in the passengers side rear wheel arch. This is the only corossion on the car, the A-Pillars are 100%. The towbar has been removed, but is available.

The interior is in good condition for its age, none of the trim is broken, even the hinges for the glovebox are intact. The seats are clean and in good condition, with no rips or tears, apart from a small bit of wear to the drivers seat.

I am looking for £250 or nearest offer. Please call me on 07973851616 if you are interested. Please note that the car is in Northern Ireland.

Regards

Robert