Parts, misc inc headlining complete (56k=teh fail)

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
djoptix
BXpert

Parts, misc inc headlining complete (56k=teh fail)

Post by djoptix »

Hello people. After the last round of stripping things out of the 16v I have a bunch of stuff that you might be interested in.

First of all... random interior bits. Free to collector from HR8 postcode. Basically it's a load of miscellaneous interior plastic trim. Spanky wheels and mower not for sale.

Headlining, complete with drain hoses, working watertight sunroof + motor, good condition on the other side. The only issue is that I forgot to undo the retaining screw on the front edge of the sunroof when removing (idiot) so this section has a crack. Hardly noticeable though. I have no idea what this is worth - any offers?

Rear door cards, Monza, with holes for speakers. £10

Rear seat side bolster bits. £5 the pair

Centre console section with sound deadening still attached... £3

Bit to attach to previous (can't be arsed with long descriptions here, I have had a few ales.) Free to collector since goodness knows why you would need it...

Front door handles, good cond, no ashtrays obv. £5 pair

Centre console, free, has issues but not completely buggered.

Finally, uber-cool passenger footrest which I can't be bothered fitting. £15

All the above prices are + p&p or collection from HR8.

To anyone still waiting for some stuff from an age ago (sunroof deflector, rear light clusters etc) I haven't forgotten about you, sorry it's taken so long but I've been distracted by getting married. Will PM you all ASAP or feel free to PM me...
Good heavens! My signature's been moderated...
djoptix
BXpert

Post by djoptix »

Everything now free to collector apart from footrest and headlining. Speak up quickly if you want anything - it will go to the tip in about a week.
Good heavens! My signature's been moderated...