One touch Switch Wanted

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
sleepy0905
1K Away

One touch Switch Wanted

Post by sleepy0905 »

Hi does anyone have a one touch switch they want to sell non of the scrappers have any.

Does does anyone know what other citroen/peugeot cars use the same switch

Aaron
2017 Seat Leon ST FR 2.0 150Bhp
st gilles

switch

Post by st gilles »

Is it the switch that is 'sort of' divided into 3 or 4 parts with the outermost parts having a white dot at each end? If so the Xm has it on the drivers side. (I only know as I drove one the other day....it was a 93/L 'Onyx' auto estate)Someone trying to get rid of it, cunningly taking the plug from the header tank and the sensor/feed from the rad fan as it obviously had problems. Needless to say I wasn't impressed.
Weird though that all the 'leccy' seats and stuff worked, nice velour interior, probably worth the money just for the seats and the rest of it...........£350......still had 10 months mot, don't really know any ideas?
sleepy0905
1K Away

Post by sleepy0905 »

Ok thanks but unfortunately XM`s are really rare in scrappers round here.
Bit of a dirty trick with the header tank although it is a common trick to plug the pipe from the header tank then fill it with fresh water and antifreeze so everything looks normal I have seen that a lot.
ken newbold
Over 2k

Post by ken newbold »

Oh not another one :o what happened to the last, guess I could always delve into Aladins cave again.
They think it's all over, it is now!
sleepy0905
1K Away

Post by sleepy0905 »

I need another switch so that i can control the passenger window on one touch from my door, The one touch is fitted and works fine on the passenger door but i cannot control it from the drivers door.