BX Tzd for sale.

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
demag
BXpert

BX Tzd for sale.

Post by demag »

http://club-xm.com/forum2/index.php?showtopic=4296

This is not mine but one of the Club Xm members. He is based on the Isle of Wight if any on is interested. If you follow the link there are some piccies there.

Metalic green
1992 K reg
1.7 turbo D
£400ono

The good?
Interior is lovely and clean with original fitted mats
Sunroof,windows and electric mirror all work fine.
New front tyres and spare all under 1 month old.
New octapus return pipe, cambelt, idler, tensioner and water pump.
diesel, oil, air, lhm filters, antifreeze, hydrarincage for 2k then new lhm all done in the summer by myself.

The bad?
Abs light on constantly i think its a power feed issue.
Brakes need bleeding but the rear nipples are siezed
fan has stopped working, this i did look at and im sure its the contol unit in the dash
i took the rear trim panels out to get the sunroof out and fix a leak but they broke, the most brittle plastic trims ive ever seen and he didnt want to put them back because he was getting new ones, which never happened .
It smokes when its first started from cold and the first 200yards from pulling away, after that its fine and uses no oil or water.
I would change the antifreeze again as the coolant has gone rust coloured again even though i flushed the engine and rad.

The ugly?
It will need a new front o/s wing as it was creased when he bought it and he has done nothing with it, the rear n/s wing is pushed in but there is no rust or broken paint there.

i drove the car today, it fires up from cold no problem hardly turns over, a bit chuggy and hesitant for the first 50yards if you start it and drive away straight away, the struts shudder at the two extreemes of there travel but no lhm leaks and the suspension is lovely and soft.........bit too soft in the corners for me but on the whole a good car that needs some tlc on the cosmetic side.
Pictures to follow, if he can motivate himself to email them to me.
Dave.

2004 C5 Exclusive Estate 2.2hdi automatic.
1990 Bx TGS automatic.