Cheap car wanted...

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
jonathan_dyane
BXpert

Cheap car wanted...

Post by jonathan_dyane »

Alas, the 306 I thought might come my way fell through, so I'm looking for something under about £350 and preferably diesel with some T and T. A BX would be nice, but anything considered, particularly if it's in the north...

Cheers,
"Boring damned people. All over the earth. Propagating more boring damned people. What a horror show. The earth swarmed with them." -Charles Bukowski
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Might have just the thing for you mate. Pm coming.
Vauxhall apologist.
c90cassette
Confirmed BX'er

hi jonathan

Post by c90cassette »

hi jonathan forgot to ask you if you wanted a xantia handbook.anyway i have one if you want one.also ive got quite a few bicycles if you need any parts.ok see u bye rob.
hi i am rob in liverpool 1989 bx 17 dtr turbo
jonathan_dyane
BXpert

Post by jonathan_dyane »

Yeah, a handbook would be lovely, and the bike spares might just come in handy :-)

Alas, the 306 seats didn't fit; on the Xantia the seatbelt is attached to the seat rather than the base of the B post, so I ended up getting a seat out of a 406 in the scrapyard. The good news is that I have a friend with a 306 which has somewhat distressed seats, so I think they will find a good home.

Cheers,
"Boring damned people. All over the earth. Propagating more boring damned people. What a horror show. The earth swarmed with them." -Charles Bukowski