BX 16TGS ATHENA FREE TO COLLECT

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
Tim Leech
Over 2k
My Cars: Various

BX 16TGS ATHENA FREE TO COLLECT

Post by Tim Leech »

Had a message from a friend to say that his mate wants tid of his old BX 16TGS athena, which now is a 1.9D

1991 BX16 Athena, converted in 2005 to 1.9 Diesel,

He writes:

Good bits- always starts first time, very, very economical, tows effortlessly, the comfiest ride ever!! A big, comfy Family car, rear spoiler, potential hoon-wagon! Dark metallic grey.
Plus has electric Sunroof, mirrors, Always rises on time spot-on, even on "High"
Has had new radiator and clutch 18 months ago, plus rear swing-arm bearings and drive-shaft gaiter for the last (failed) MoT in Sept 08. Clean inside and out, no second-hand car dirtyness!

Bad bits- failed MoT on rear-end rust and LHM leaks, heater doesn't work due to heater control knob being snapped off, although spare supplied, plus has a few dents and scrapes, one large-ish dent to passenger door, but good door supplied foc too!

Also has 4 new tyres for said MoT, which have done about 15 miles...although I am asking nowt for the car, a donation of about £60 (will haggle)would be needed for the 4 new tyres, otherwise collect it for free with some older tyres on it ...

Car is located peterborough cambridge area.

Any intersted parties get in touch with me.
Tim Leech
Over 2k

Post by Tim Leech »

Not cambridge, Sudbury Suffolk. sorry.
Tim Leech
Over 2k

Post by Tim Leech »

No takers? may be useful for spares as it has the nice black/grey bespoke velour athena interior and the same rubbing strips as 16v. Mulley has a stock pile of wheels and tyres he wants rid off :D