Citroën BX's in movies and TV series.

A place for us to show off our cars in all their glory. Please keep picture sizes to about 800x600 pixels.
Kitch
Over 2k
My Cars: Too many to list

Post by Kitch »

Matt H wrote:
RxBX wrote:BX Spotted in a Film called RONIN starring Robert De Niro, on channel Five last night (FYI - its 4 Mins 10 Secs in to this clip) hardly worth mentioning !
Probably my favourite car chase ever... but there are a few more than just the one BX :lol:

I like watching the chase with the XM earlier in the film... especially when it changes from a phase 1 to Phase 2... and back again. Several times :lol:
Even better the fact that they seem to think an XM V6 would keep up with an S8 :lol:

Awesome filmage though!
One third of a three-spoke BX columnist team for the Citroenian magazine.

CCC BX registrar: The national BX register - click to submit a car!

1983(A) 16TRS (Rouge Valleunga)
1990(H) 16Valve (Rouge Furio)
Matt H
1K Away

Post by Matt H »

Kitch wrote:
Matt H wrote:
RxBX wrote:BX Spotted in a Film called RONIN starring Robert De Niro, on channel Five last night (FYI - its 4 Mins 10 Secs in to this clip) hardly worth mentioning !
Probably my favourite car chase ever... but there are a few more than just the one BX :lol:

I like watching the chase with the XM earlier in the film... especially when it changes from a phase 1 to Phase 2... and back again. Several times :lol:
Even better the fact that they seem to think an XM V6 would keep up with an S8 :lol:

Awesome filmage though!
True... So very true :lol: