UPDATE EXCELLENT 19TZD EXCELLENT RUNNER

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
tim leech

UPDATE EXCELLENT 19TZD EXCELLENT RUNNER

Post by tim leech »

Right guys somethings cropped up at home, plus with the arrival of the 19TZS auto i need money and space so my recently refurbed 19TZD in Meteor Grey needs a new home much to my sadness.

Mot until End Oct, SORN, just had new cambelt, front spheres top and bottom speedo cables, heavy duty battery, radiator, new lhm, oil, coolant and oil and fuel filters!. Drives very well but as its a 19D it wont win a race!

Its done a few miles but runs fabulously, bodyworks excellent for its year with no rust at all, engines and interior are spotless too, Has had the dash bulbs done also! Remote locking works aswell!

Comes with the original rubber mats, has had one previous owner before me and has a stack of service history which makes interesting reading as the car spent a few years abroad so has citroen dealer stamps from all over europe.

Bad Points, being my usual critcal self, passenger central locking in/op n/s/r radius bearing a bit worn (passed MOT fine) and the two rear quarter windows have a hairline crack in each (new ones supplied) and the parcelshelfs a bit wonky!

Since I bought it I have spend well over £300 in all on it. Ken can verify how good the car is as he did the work on it, plus a full valet and some paintwork and it has the wider 185/60 GTi steel rims with the correct TZD trims to aid grip.

I need £400 for it guys to help fund the Xantia repairs and some bills at home and dont want to have too ebay it as it must go to a good home.

Anyone interested please get in touch.
Last edited by tim leech on Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:25 am, edited 8 times in total.
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Oh and its 2 new front drop links aswell!

Forgot to mention that, I have pictures which I can email or text.

Tim

ImageImageImage
Last edited by tim leech on Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:36 am, edited 5 times in total.
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

56 people have viewed it is noone interested? :(
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Anyone? I will haggle very slighty around the £400 mark but not by much! :oops: As any dcenet car with a long MOT is worth that sort of money especially a style icon!
Last edited by tim leech on Tue Feb 07, 2006 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stuart_hedges
1K Away

Post by stuart_hedges »

I'd buy a car from this man ;) Even if he is a VW salesman!
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

We all have to earn a living! If citroens were as good as they once were I would be selling them! But as we all know with the exception of the lovely C6 there all a bit naff if good value.
Philip Chidlow
Over 2k

Post by Philip Chidlow »

Tim, sorry, but both possibles have come back to me today to say Thanks, but no thanks (in a nice way!)...

I tried. Good luck finding a buyer. Have you tried CCC?
• 1992 Citroen BX TZD Turbo Hurricane
• 2006 Xsara Picasso 1.6 16v
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Im not a member matey.
Philip Chidlow
Over 2k

Post by Philip Chidlow »

I'm a lapsed member - but maybe someone on this Forum could help?
• 1992 Citroen BX TZD Turbo Hurricane
• 2006 Xsara Picasso 1.6 16v
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Thanks Phil if I get no interested parties I will have to ebay it sadly, then I will be bxless :shock: if the TZS turns out to be a knacker lol! The current cashflow situation isnt the best its been and as the bx is a non essential it has to bite the bullet! The Xantia I cant part with and I will sell my body before I flog my SD1 lol.

Dont worry tho I will keep a hand in!
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

I was driving the TZS auto to work today for the deadly MOT!, I wish it was as nice to look at or sit in as the TZD. But on the flip side its quiet and smooth and no cog swapping and no diesel clatter. Mind you im still not sure about petrol bx's! This one is rather thirsty and has a tendency not to want to start in the wet weather!
Ian_Fearn
Spender lotta cash on Citroens

Post by Ian_Fearn »

If i was in the market for a diesel then i would without doubt buy this car. The body is probably one of the nicest BX's around and with all that providence its definately one to cherish.

I hope it goes to somebody that will look after it and not some hoon off ebay.....
Over and out from me
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Thanks Ian. Me neither but as of next week thats where its going unless someone speaks up! :oops:
Last edited by tim leech on Wed Feb 08, 2006 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Come on guys that 164 hits now someone must be interested? £400 or nearest offer and im loosing money at that! Comes complete with bx club window sticker! and can deliver within not too far radius as have trade plates or could tax for whoever if they pay for the tax or we split it.
M

Post by M »

I think the problem is most of us on the forum are BX-ed up, those that are not have other halves who would gladly turn mens knackers into ear rings if they came home with a BX.
Have you tried FCF and the Yahoo webring?