Free, otherwise off to the tip

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
DLM
Our Trim Guru
My Cars: Historically, lots of BX hatches/estates in the 90s/00s - 16/19i/17td/19d
Recent scruffy diesel n/a estate - "The Red Shed" - is no longer mine.

Re: Free, otherwise off to the tip

Post by DLM »

This topic seems to have been inactive a while - guess parts are getting harder to find.

I'm ditching a tired and broken-in-parts red bumper in a couple of days (appointment to dump booked). I'm also ditching a pair of mangled red wings, unless anyone can think of a second-life use. I did wonder if they could have a second life as a source for non-structural patching plates, but I really need the space they're all taking up in the boot.

I may also ditch some front door plastic door mouldings as I seem to have a surfeit (screw onto the front of the door card and where window switches and speakers are mounted), though they may go up with me to the National if I get there.
Back on two wheels and pedal power for the moment.
DLM
Our Trim Guru
My Cars: Historically, lots of BX hatches/estates in the 90s/00s - 16/19i/17td/19d
Recent scruffy diesel n/a estate - "The Red Shed" - is no longer mine.

Post by DLM »

Wings accepted at the local site, bumper not, so will have to find an alternative. Will post some pics - perhaps not totally beyond redemption, but only storage space I have is the rear of the BX. If I get up to the national on Sunday, it'll most likely still be in the boot and available to anyone interested in doing the work.
Back on two wheels and pedal power for the moment.
Bazzajay
My Cars: Peugeot Partner Quiksilver

Post by Bazzajay »

I have a few BX parts which I need to shift.

Pair of Headlamps - Pair of Rear Lights - Pair of Front Lights - Jack - Two pairs of Headlamp Protectors. All of these are in good order. There are other parts as well, but I've forgotten what they are and I won't have them out of storage for a few days.

I live on the Isle of Wight, if your'e coming on holiday let me know and I'll have them ready for you. You can contact me on:-

Email and Mobile number removed for security reasons, please use the PM function

Barrie.
Gary C
BXpert

Post by Gary C »

Anyone want a single circular black plastic door mirror lever brush doodah thingy?
Kieron g
My Cars: 2001 Citroën berlingo multispace 1.9d
2000 Citroën berlingo multispace 1.8i
1988 Citroen BX 1.6 RS (sun seeker)

Post by Kieron g »

Rear Bumper.
I have a rear bumper for hatch back to go.
It has been painted black and is flaking back to red, also the 3 internal bottom clip mountings which secure the bottom of the bumper to the car are broken off.
Externally there are no scuffs and apart from paint it looks good.
Anyone with time and patience could fabricate 3 new mountings I would think
It is just the bumper, I need to keep the insert trim pieces.
Located near Goole in East Yorkshire