Finally, ive got round to getting some pictures of my car.

Anything about BXs
Ian_Fearn
Spender lotta cash on Citroens

Post by Ian_Fearn »

adamskibx wrote:Im all up for a mini-meet and/or the Northern meet, which by the looks of it is still to be sorted out/organised. If you wanted to meet somewhere round Birmingham Ian, and Tim?, and whoever else for that matter, id be able to make the weekend after the one coming, either Saturday or Sunday.
Could be a plan for the saturday or sunday morning after this weekend then? You up for it Tim?
Over and out from me
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Can we check with our other northern friends first? Might as well get as many there as possible!
Vauxhall apologist.
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

I have a week saturday off mate so yeop count me in!
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Can`t make this Saturday as I`m on the razz, finances depending. I shall be watching the ltterbox with interest up until then :lol:
Vauxhall apologist.
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

I havent forgotten Billy just my heads spinning!
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

:lol: I know Tim and I trust you implicitly, I`m just mucking about matey!
Vauxhall apologist.
adamskibx
BXpert

Post by adamskibx »

A week Saturday, or Sunday sounds good. I can work around others as to what is best out of those two days.
adamskibx
BXpert

Post by adamskibx »

Has anyone got any preference? I shall PM you Ian and Tim, and if anyone else is up for the Mini-meet, let me know and ill PM them too. Im quite tempted by the Northern meet too, so if you guys are up for that then we could perhaps go up in convoy?
Ian_Fearn
Spender lotta cash on Citroens

Post by Ian_Fearn »

Adam, i'm still up for this saturday morning if you fancy it? I know Tim is off work on saturday.
Over and out from me
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Yep am up for it. If Ian can get the spheres done it in time I may use the Gti? Have put another 250 miles on the beetle today going to Hull to collect some 16v wheels for the Gti so work will get a bit miffed!