Anyone else?
Vauxhall apologist.
Barnsley BXer
1K Away

Post by Barnsley BXer »

Anyone :?:
1990 GTI 4x4
1992 TZD
Dear Drooper............................
M

Post by M »

Need the post code for Chumley as the AA autoroute linky didnt work.
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

SY14 8AH, I used AA Route Finder which seems pretty good. Anyone whose going on the day please pm me for my mobile number (though I`ve included this with the tickets) and if you get lost anywhere I`ll guide you in.
Anyone coming from anywhere near Chester or Whitchurch you turn off at the Broxton roundabout on the A41 and it`s signposted from there.
Vauxhall apologist.
Barnsley BXer
1K Away

Post by Barnsley BXer »

Mega tip of the century.1)Whack your satnav with a hammer.2)Take it back to Halfrauds-..claim your money back.3)Go to local £1 shop,Buy last year's AA road map.4)turn to page 30,H,16,Chumley Castle at the bottom.5) Goto local beer shop and get giddy :D :D :D :D :D
1990 GTI 4x4
1992 TZD
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

:lol: :lol: :lol: I`m not thinking about alcohol for a bit yet though mate :oops:
Vauxhall apologist.
reanimation
BXpert

Post by reanimation »

Right... I'm dead keen to get two persons tickets off you. Whats the deal, being a 'freinds of BX, I have no BX to show. do i park up in car park and visit the stand and hang with the gang, or show up with my 'trusty rusty' toymota and prudly display next to the stand?
The O/H is sick of hearing about BX's! :( And aparently Xantias are 'Didsbury cars' LOLZ
Barnsley BXer
1K Away

Post by Barnsley BXer »

reanimation wrote:Right... I'm dead keen to get two persons tickets off you. Whats the deal, being a 'freinds of BX, I have no BX to show. do i park up in car park and visit the stand and hang with the gang, or show up with my 'trusty rusty' toymota and prudly display next to the stand?
Get a tin of paint and put some chevrons on the bonnet and we'll tell everybody it's a prototype sports BX :D :D :D
1990 GTI 4x4
1992 TZD
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Had a letter from the organisers today who`ve stated that we (I) can NOT give out tickets on the day as there was a mass problem with people turning up at the gate and asking for them to go and fetch people from various clubs to collect tickets.
No problem with meeting before the show starts, I`ll get there early and hang on outside for a shortwhile if neccessary.
I think everyone`s had the tickets I sent out now so there`s only two, maybe three more to go and two of those are local.
Reanimation I don`t think they`ll let you in with a ticket if you`re not showing a car but you can enter on foot (and there are car parking spaces outside the show area) and pay `as normal` if that helps?
As it goes it looks like I won`t even be able to come in my own BX as the pedal box has `gone`, though I`ve a cunning plan to get one of my two BX`s there.
Vauxhall apologist.
Barnsley BXer
1K Away

Post by Barnsley BXer »

This cunning plan wouldn't happen to involve another Item in the Cavmad fleet,would it?
1990 GTI 4x4
1992 TZD
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

By jove he`s got it :lol: I`m now thinking of possibly NOT bringing the estate :wink:
Vauxhall apologist.
Barnsley BXer
1K Away

Post by Barnsley BXer »

Have ordered a dozen of the finest pork pies man has tasted.Free samples for everybody.
1990 GTI 4x4
1992 TZD
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Cheers BB, looking forward to that!
Vauxhall apologist.
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Hope you all have a great time chaps, wish I could make it but I have too much on. Make sure your take your umbrellas as they have given out poor weather fro Sunday!
Gareth Wales
BXpert

Post by Gareth Wales »

Rain or fine, I'm really looking forward to meeting all the lads, and of course BB's pork pies, which are probably so delicious, they won't need mustard or HP.
Gareth