Questionaire about BXs in uk

Anything about BXs
tom
Citroen Sorceror
My Cars: 2003- Passe-Partout 1.9 TGD estate
2005 Grolliffe Tizzydee turbo estate and sundry other BXs and Grace, a CX TRD.
2008 to 2023 - all sorts of stuff, some interesting
2024. TxD 1.9D estate. 'Wheelybin'

Post by tom »

And the beer is good out there too? Chris, come back here right now!
docchevron
The Immoderate half of the admin team

Post by docchevron »

Darja, I'll get you hooked on proper English Ale!

Hhmm, you're not wrong Kitch, but, a lady that has a BX, and knows how to use a spanner! :lol: Come on, match made in heaven right!? I might even have a shave!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No fear Tom! I'm using the valver at the mo, since the TD is yet again being a cow! Cant afford the fuel to get me "overseas!"

However........... :wink:

Cheers
Chris G
Smokes lots, because enough's enough already!

Far too many BX's, a bus, an ambulance a few trucks, not enough time and never enough cash...
Darja
Confirmed BX'er

Post by Darja »

dusted with woman? this phrase sounds great, but i think I have an unluckiness once again :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

isn't ale just some sort of weak beer?
BX Bandit
Backslash Bandit
My Cars: Cars

Post by BX Bandit »

F.E. when I was for the first time changing this thing (we call it "bone")
Don't talk to Doc about bones.....

Dusted with women means you cover them with talcum powder and then look for.....oh no wait.... erm its a from of language called Cockney Rhyming Slang...so Done and Dusted = Custard. Custard Pie = Nice Guy...its a complicated language...

That's a Pearler Ken! We all assumed it tho' and now were like bees round honey!!

Darja, I think you may be our first and only female Bx-Er, so a big Hooray and good on you! Over here women are often afraid to go to garages because the men can be arrogant and unkind. On this forum you'll not get that,we are a great bunch of people only too keen to help each other..so a very warm welcome.

Ale is far from weak and is one of the few drinks the UK is capable of brewing decently. I would suggest that when you do visit the UK, either drink Ale or stick to continental largers (except Kronenberg 1664, Stella and Grolsch as they are all brewed in the UK and taste horrible). Budvar, probably my favourite lager
1990 BX 16V Platinum Grey
1990 BX TGD White
1960 Morris Minor Clarondon Grey
1971 Triumph 2000 Auto Valencia Blue
Darja
Confirmed BX'er

Post by Darja »

BX Bandit wrote:
F.E. when I was for the first time changing this thing (we call it "bone")
Don't talk to Doc about bones.....

Dusted with women means you cover them with talcum powder and then look for.....oh no wait.... erm its a from of language called Cockney Rhyming Slang...so Done and Dusted = Custard. Custard Pie = Nice Guy...its a complicated language...

That's a Pearler Ken! We all assumed it tho' and now were like bees round honey!!

Darja, I think you may be our first and only female Bx-Er, so a big Hooray and good on you! Over here women are often afraid to go to garages because the men can be arrogant and unkind. On this forum you'll not get that,we are a great bunch of people only too keen to help each other..so a very warm welcome.

Ale is far from weak and is one of the few drinks the UK is capable of brewing decently. I would suggest that when you do visit the UK, either drink Ale or stick to continental largers (except Kronenberg 1664, Stella and Grolsch as they are all brewed in the UK and taste horrible). Budvar, probably my favourite lager
So nice guy is called "puding"? In CZ when you see pretty girl, you call it "beefsteak" or "bone"... but man to man.. not to her Image
And when are girls talking about men, they can use "plug"-it's very sexistic :twisted: :lol: :lol:

Sometimes I have problem, 'cause I am woman, men sometimes don't believe to me, and they go and ask another man.
Sometimes, when I am trying to do something on my car, they take me off and say something like "that's the man's job"..

But guys from club are my darlings. When I bought my first BX, I don't know anything about cars (just where to fill fuel). And they began to teach me all about BX. :lol:
Kitch
Over 2k
My Cars: Too many to list

Post by Kitch »

Actually Bex is an 18yr old female and she owns a red 16v, not that she comes on here much.
One third of a three-spoke BX columnist team for the Citroenian magazine.

CCC BX registrar: The national BX register - click to submit a car!

1983(A) 16TRS (Rouge Valleunga)
1990(H) 16Valve (Rouge Furio)
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Indeed she is and her dad drives a lovely silver Gti auto, which he bought from me, oddly enough the original alloys off the 16v are fitted to that Gti auto.
Darja
Confirmed BX'er

Post by Darja »

Kitch wrote:Actually Bex is an 18yr old female and she owns a red 16v, not that she comes on here much.
own or do somethnig on it? :D I know lots of women and girls who own BX :-)
Kitch
Over 2k

Post by Kitch »

Darja wrote:
Kitch wrote:Actually Bex is an 18yr old female and she owns a red 16v, not that she comes on here much.
own or do somethnig on it? :D I know lots of women and girls who own BX :-)
Oh shes already 5 months into the process of converting it to a T16 engined BX with 4wd and Activa SSCAR suspension.

Likes to get her hands dirty, y'know?

Darja
Confirmed BX'er

Post by Darja »

Kitch wrote: Oh shes already 5 months into the process of converting it to a T16 engined BX with 4wd and Activa SSCAR suspension.

Likes to get her hands dirty, y'know?
that's great idea :-) We had it too, but to get T16 engine is imposible in CZ :cry: It's possible to buy t16 2857pounds... (whole car) The same cash you can invest for putting garrett 25 GT inside :-)
Aaaand I cannot have clima in BX (with T16).

I know one 16v with 4x4 and that's not great idea :?
http://diopan.cz/citroenbx/photo/photonove/photo.htm
bx 4x4 is not for high revs engine. but if she's soo smart, she will know this :lol:

Nice try :lol:

P.S. One our member is trying do make activa... :lol: He's calling it "retroactive"... but it's so expensive, so he's just thinking about it :lol:

P.P.S. Do you know something about MS ECU? If she's real, she will know about it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: If she's real, give me her ICQ, I need disciuss something about this ECU :lol:

you're funny guys 8)
Darja
Confirmed BX'er

Post by Darja »

BTW why don't you have any chat here? :wink: I want to talk :-)
Kitch
Over 2k

Post by Kitch »

Is speed legal over there? :wink:

Darja
Confirmed BX'er

Post by Darja »

Kitch wrote:Is speed legal over there? :wink:
speed..that has many meanings :lol: :lol: Speed or speed or speed :lol: What "speed" do you exactly mean? :twisted:
Barnsley BXer
1K Away

Post by Barnsley BXer »

Do you mean a 4x4 like this?
1990 GTI 4x4
1992 TZD
Dear Drooper............................
Darja
Confirmed BX'er

Post by Darja »

My friend put 16v into 4x4 body

http://www.bxclub.cz/graphics/dynamic/1715556_8.jpg

and it's great idea, but ehm... 4x4 on bx is not the same as 4x4 P405.. he has some problems...
For some people is VW God. They just don't know, that exists bigger and angry God....
Passion, beauté et amour, ça c'est la Citroen