Will these fit a BX?

BX Tech talk
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Worth asking the seller if he has a `buy-it-now` for a few items together? You never know, it might just work.......
Vauxhall apologist.
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

O.K folks, had a reply from the seller who`s most helpful. The Xantia wing has been sold but everything else listed is still available. He`s not keen on giving me a `buy-it-now` for all the parts people have mentioned to me but Vanny you might be in luck with the bits you mentioned as he said we`ll "come to an agreed price" for those items. I don`t know if you want to e-mail him direct Vanny or should I tell him what your offer is myself?
He`s also breaking a Xantia engine, so if anyone wants any other bits let me know (or the seller) asap please and I`ll arrange collection if neccessary.
Vauxhall apologist.
Vanny
Merseyside resident
My Cars: BX 16v Ph2 - Jazz
BX 16v Ph2 - XPO

Post by Vanny »

well i've already won the intercooler, just waiting for details of some of the other bits and will see what happens. If its not till the weekend that they will get picked up then that gives plenty of time to bid!
Stewart (oily!)
1K Away

Post by Stewart (oily!) »

Not more intercoolers Vanny? just fit a top mounted one and a scoop :)
You know it makes sense.
Stewart
TZD 19 TD one of the few
Xantia Td estate, going soft
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Mr B or Marty, (apologies, can`t remember who asked me about the rear seats from this listing) I`m sory to report I`ll be needing the rear ones too and thus will not be able to sell them or give them away if I win. If whoever asked would care to send me a p.m I`ll explain why, thanks.
Last edited by cavmad on Mon Nov 21, 2005 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vauxhall apologist.
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Just over an hour to go and I`m bidding on these seats. If I can land these for £12.00 I`ll be laughing.
Vauxhall apologist.
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Can anyone who`s won anything from the seller of these seats please p. m me? I`ve spoken to the seller and have provisionally planned to collect at about 8.30am from him Saturday coming (26.11.05). No problem storing them here until such time as can be collected, just as long as I know what I`m collecting!
Vauxhall apologist.