BX 'Collection'

Anything about BXs
stuart_hedges
1K Away

Post by stuart_hedges »

BX19GTI1988 wrote:In France the tailblazer is called : plaque rouge réflectorisante .
Snappy name :)
BX19GTI1988
Confirmed BX'er

Post by BX19GTI1988 »

i've taken the board computer , cruise control , alarm , rain detector , mudflaps , front electric armrest , CD changer , front left seat with memories (really rare ) .....all that taken on the grey XM exclusive ! We also have a XM break phase 2 , 2,1 TD automatic , with open roof , black electric heated (front and rear) seats , automatic aircon , original citroen stereo with cd changer , cruise control ......all options except alloy wheels .
DLM
Our Trim Guru
My Cars: Historically, lots of BX hatches/estates in the 90s/00s - 16/19i/17td/19d
Recent scruffy diesel n/a estate - "The Red Shed" - is no longer mine.

Post by DLM »

Good pictures! I can't help but laugh at that name 'Collection!'
If a special edition BX with this name had been sold in the UK, I'm sure there would have been jokes about it. The most obvious, if unwarranted, would be that it showed the scrapman which car to take away...

Just about very TV news item I've seen about abandoned cars in the UK seems to include a clip of a Citroen BX, normally in pretty sad condition.

Outrageous typecasting!
Back on two wheels and pedal power for the moment.
Tim Leech
Over 2k
My Cars: Various

Post by Tim Leech »

In france they made a BX "Cottage" :shock:
DLM
Our Trim Guru
My Cars: Historically, lots of BX hatches/estates in the 90s/00s - 16/19i/17td/19d
Recent scruffy diesel n/a estate - "The Red Shed" - is no longer mine.

Post by DLM »

Larvely Chintz interior on the BX Cottage m'dear (I have seen it in all its magnificence ) - but it's an established Citroen special edition name that'd been used on a couple of other models before.

Strange how it never crossed the channel - inspires thoughts of the BX "Frottage" and suchlike ... better stop there in the name of decency.
Back on two wheels and pedal power for the moment.