Female admirer?

Anything about BXs
jonathan_dyane
BXpert

Female admirer?

Post by jonathan_dyane »

As I walked out the house this morning, my eyes immediately caught the note under my wiper and my heart sank, thinking along the lines of a 'Sorry I ran into your car mate' letter, but to my surprise the message read 'Awesome car! with Love from No.19'

Most surprised that a dirty white TZD Turbo estate would catch the eye of the opposite sex, but I have put a reply through No. 19's door ;-)
"Boring damned people. All over the earth. Propagating more boring damned people. What a horror show. The earth swarmed with them." -Charles Bukowski
Philip Chidlow
Over 2k

Post by Philip Chidlow »

How do you know it's a she? :roll:
• 1992 Citroen BX TZD Turbo Hurricane
• 2006 Xsara Picasso 1.6 16v
jonathan_dyane
BXpert

Post by jonathan_dyane »

Wishful thinking :wink:

No, both handwriting style and use of 'Love and kisses' strongly suggests the opposite sex IMHO. At least I hope so....
"Boring damned people. All over the earth. Propagating more boring damned people. What a horror show. The earth swarmed with them." -Charles Bukowski
ken newbold
Over 2k

Post by ken newbold »

On the other hand :lol: :lol: :lol:
They think it's all over, it is now!
Way2go
Over 2k

Post by Way2go »

Are you even sure it was No19 rather than a wind-up of some description? :shock: :oops: :wink:
1991 BX19GTi Auto
jonathan_dyane
BXpert

Post by jonathan_dyane »

It could be a wind up of some form, altho I would expect more along the lines of 'Your car's shit mate' or just 'Nice car. Not.'

If I now get a note from No. 19 along the lines of 'Fuck off you weirdo putting notes through my car or I'll call the rozzers' I guess that would suggest they weren't guilty. It is (or was) students in there, so I'm visualising a stunning French girl, tall and sultry, who has spotted the said stylish car and driver. One has to dream...
Way2go
Over 2k

Post by Way2go »

May your dream be answered. :D 8)
1991 BX19GTi Auto
MULLEY
Over 2k
My Cars: 1999 Xsara LX 2.0HDI (90) Hatch - Fern
2002 C5 2.0 HDI (110) Estate - Jasmine - SORN
2011 Mini Cooper D Clubman - SOLD
2016 Mercedes A180D Sport - Auto refinement
1992 TZD Turbo - Bluebell - SORN
1992 TZD Turbo Estate - SORN
1991 Gti 16V - Blaze - crash damaged, will get repaired - SORN
1990 Gti 8Valve SOLD - looks like it's been scrapped
2002 Mini Cooper S - SOLD - i miss this car
1992 TXD - Scrapped in March 2014
1988 CX 25 GTI Turbo2 - SORN
1996 - AX Memphis 1.5D - Dream - SORN

Post by MULLEY »

I reckon its just a big lass who knows that the bx can take any huge weight & the suspension remains at the same level :lol:
2002 C5 2.0 HDI Estate - Jasmine - Now SORN
2011 Mini Cooper D Clubman - SOLD
2016 Mercedes A180D Sport - Auto refinement
1992 TZD Turbo - Bluebell - My daily
1991 Gti 16V - Blaze - crash damaged, will get repaired.
1990 Gti 8Valve SOLD - looks like it's been scrapped
2002 Mini Cooper S - SOLD - i miss this car
1992 TXD - Scrapped in March 2014
1988 CX 25 GTI Turbo2 - SORN
1996 - AX Memphis 1.5D - Dream - SORN

I'm not just a username, i'm also called Matthew.
mat_fenwick

Post by mat_fenwick »

MULLEY wrote:I reckon its just a big lass who knows that the bx can take any huge weight & the suspension remains at the same level :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I've got a vivid mental picture now, of Jonathon coming face to face with the girl of his dreams, only to be severely disappointed. You have got to let us know how the story unfolds...

Actually, a couple of years ago I found a note underneath the wiper from a guy who wanted to buy it - I phoned him up and he was a BX fan who had been driving them for years.

1993 1.9 TZD Turbo Estate
1996 3.9 V8 Discovery
1993 VW LT35 campervan
1985 Hyundai Stellar V8
2016 Hyundai iLoad
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Way2go wrote:Are you even sure it was No19 rather than a wind-up of some description? :shock: :oops: :wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe he lives near a chippy :lol:
Vauxhall apologist.
ken newbold
Over 2k

Post by ken newbold »

MULLEY wrote:I reckon its just a big lass who knows that the bx can take any huge weight & the suspension remains at the same level :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Where do I make my Paypal contributions for the running of this site :lol:

Seriously though, I hope this turns out to be good story, not some dozy bint who's been trying to get a ride in a Porsche and been working her way down the list :oops:
They think it's all over, it is now!
jonathan_dyane
BXpert

Post by jonathan_dyane »

There is a chip shop 'round the corner as it happens ;-)

Rest assured I shall keep you all informed as developments, perhaps tomorrow will see another note, particularly as ironically when I got home just before, the only parking space available was over the road, outside no. 19...
mat_fenwick

Post by mat_fenwick »

jonathan_dyane wrote:the only parking space available was over the road, outside no. 19...
Maybe it's all a big plot - she's got all her mates to take up every available space apart from one where you can fall into her clutches. I will be SO disapointed if this doesn't turn into a lasting love story...

Perhaps we could have the next BX club meet on your road - who knows what would happen...

1996 3.9 V8 Discovery
1993 VW LT35 campervan
1985 Hyundai Stellar V8
2016 Hyundai iLoad
jonathan_dyane
BXpert

Post by jonathan_dyane »

mat_fenwick wrote:
jonathan_dyane wrote:the only parking space available was over the road, outside no. 19...
Maybe it's all a big plot - she's got all her mates to take up every available space apart from one where you can fall into her clutches.
Oh God don't, I now have the vision of a crazed and obese maniac, launching themselves down the steps at me as I try and retrieve my car in the morning...
mat_fenwick wrote: Perhaps we could have the next BX club meet on your road - who knows what would happen...
Perhaps she would step out of her house and fall to the ground, seized with orgasmic bliss at a street full of BXs?
mat_fenwick

Post by mat_fenwick »

jonathan_dyane wrote:seized with orgasmic bliss
Well, we can hope...

More likely she would be seized with terror at the sight of all the BX owners! Mind you I like the image you suggest more than Mulley's.

Good luck! :wink:

1996 3.9 V8 Discovery
1993 VW LT35 campervan
1985 Hyundai Stellar V8
2016 Hyundai iLoad