Female admirer?

Anything about BXs
CitroXim
Sir Jim of the Databases

Post by CitroXim »

I envy you Jonathan,

The only notes I have ever seen under my wipers are from local scrapyards offering to take mine away :lol:

I really hope she turns out the girl of your dreams, it all works out and you both live happily ever after. No, seriously, these things do happen quite often and very much a case of the truth being stranger than fiction.

Please do keep us up to date Johnathan, it has all the makings of a smashing story.

Make sure you have a big wedding venue as we'll all be coming along :wink:
Jim

'98 Xantia 1.9TD in Red - Gabriel the Bus...
'96 Xantia Activa in Red - My favourite toy...
'07 Pug 207 in Blue - The Deathtrap...
'15 Giant Defy Bike in Blue - Daily rider...
'16 Giant TCR Bike in Black/Lime Green - Fine weather only...
Aerodynamica
BXpert

Post by Aerodynamica »

The only notes I have ever seen under my wipers are from local scrapyards offering to take mine away Laughing
- bloody favouritism! all I ever got was someone writing the word SCRAP in big letters in the dust of the rear window :cry:

Iv'e only ever had abuse for my BX dedication though the CX gets the thumbs up quite often... anyway, I love pissing off the disapproving snobz, the thought that parking the BX in the street devalues the neighbours' property amuses me :twisted:

Yes, well Jonathan I hope your wishes are answered.... even if she looks like a boiler she might be good with a spanner! could just put your feet up while she changes the clutch :lol:
Graeme M

CX 2400 Pallas LPG
2CV6 dolly (SORNed)
Mk1 Xantia 1.9TD SX

'c'est hydropneumatique'
jonathan_dyane
BXpert

Post by jonathan_dyane »

citrojim wrote:I envy you Jonathan,

The only notes I have ever seen under my wipers are from local scrapyards offering to take mine away :lol:

I really hope she turns out the girl of your dreams, it all works out and you both live happily ever after. No, seriously, these things do happen quite often and very much a case of the truth being stranger than fiction.

Please do keep us up to date Johnathan, it has all the makings of a smashing story.

Make sure you have a big wedding venue as we'll all be coming along :wink:
Hehe, you're mad, mad I tell you! But in the highly unlikely event of this being the 100% perfect girl for me, and me being the 100% perfect boy for her, rest assured I shall ensure the venue is big enough for you all ;-)
"Boring damned people. All over the earth. Propagating more boring damned people. What a horror show. The earth swarmed with them." -Charles Bukowski
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

jonathan_dyane wrote:
mat_fenwick wrote:
jonathan_dyane wrote:the only parking space available was over the road, outside no. 19...
Maybe it's all a big plot - she's got all her mates to take up every available space apart from one where you can fall into her clutches.
Oh God don't, I now have the vision of a crazed and obese maniac, launching themselves down the steps at me as I try and retrieve my car in the morning...
mat_fenwick wrote: Perhaps we could have the next BX club meet on your road - who knows what would happen...
Nah, you'll be ok on that score. I should know, I married that one :lol:
Vauxhall apologist.
jonathan_dyane
BXpert

Post by jonathan_dyane »

Aerodynamica wrote:
The only notes I have ever seen under my wipers are from local scrapyards offering to take mine away Laughing
- bloody favouritism! all I ever got was someone writing the word SCRAP in big letters in the dust of the rear window :cry:

Iv'e only ever had abuse for my BX dedication though the CX gets the thumbs up quite often... anyway, I love pissing off the disapproving snobz, the thought that parking the BX in the street devalues the neighbours' property amuses me :twisted:

Yes, well Jonathan I hope your wishes are answered.... even if she looks like a boiler she might be good with a spanner! could just put your feet up while she changes the clutch :lol:
This is certainly the best I've had so far, the last thing I had was with the GSA, which I came out one day to find some chheky get had put a sign off the wall under the wiper which stated 'No rubbish to be dumped here by order of Liverpool City Council' together with a rather unpleasant pair of discarded shoes on the bonnet...

Thankfully my clutch currently seems serviceable, but if she could sort out my driveshaft and deal with my soon-to-be-snapped-off thermostat housing bolts, perhaps she is the one ;-)
"Boring damned people. All over the earth. Propagating more boring damned people. What a horror show. The earth swarmed with them." -Charles Bukowski
jonathan_dyane
BXpert

Post by jonathan_dyane »

cavmad wrote:
jonathan_dyane wrote:
mat_fenwick wrote: Maybe it's all a big plot - she's got all her mates to take up every available space apart from one where you can fall into her clutches.
Oh God don't, I now have the vision of a crazed and obese maniac, launching themselves down the steps at me as I try and retrieve my car in the morning...
mat_fenwick wrote: Perhaps we could have the next BX club meet on your road - who knows what would happen...
Nah, you'll be ok on that score. I should know, I married that one :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
mat_fenwick

Post by mat_fenwick »

jonathan_dyane wrote:if she could sort out my driveshaft
I don't have to even say anything!

1993 1.9 TZD Turbo Estate
1996 3.9 V8 Discovery
1993 VW LT35 campervan
1985 Hyundai Stellar V8
2016 Hyundai iLoad
MULLEY
Over 2k
My Cars: 1999 Xsara LX 2.0HDI (90) Hatch - Fern
2002 C5 2.0 HDI (110) Estate - Jasmine - SORN
2011 Mini Cooper D Clubman - SOLD
2016 Mercedes A180D Sport - Auto refinement
1992 TZD Turbo - Bluebell - SORN
1992 TZD Turbo Estate - SORN
1991 Gti 16V - Blaze - crash damaged, will get repaired - SORN
1990 Gti 8Valve SOLD - looks like it's been scrapped
2002 Mini Cooper S - SOLD - i miss this car
1992 TXD - Scrapped in March 2014
1988 CX 25 GTI Turbo2 - SORN
1996 - AX Memphis 1.5D - Dream - SORN

Post by MULLEY »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
2002 C5 2.0 HDI Estate - Jasmine - Now SORN
2011 Mini Cooper D Clubman - SOLD
2016 Mercedes A180D Sport - Auto refinement
1992 TZD Turbo - Bluebell - My daily
1991 Gti 16V - Blaze - crash damaged, will get repaired.
1990 Gti 8Valve SOLD - looks like it's been scrapped
2002 Mini Cooper S - SOLD - i miss this car
1992 TXD - Scrapped in March 2014
1988 CX 25 GTI Turbo2 - SORN
1996 - AX Memphis 1.5D - Dream - SORN

I'm not just a username, i'm also called Matthew.
ken newbold
Over 2k

Post by ken newbold »

I wonder what she makes of all this, whilst reading it :o

:lol:
They think it's all over, it is now!
docchevron
The Immoderate half of the admin team

Post by docchevron »

Thats a good point!
HAve you got a BXC sticker on your car mate?
If so she could now know that you'd like her to sort your driveshaft out!!
Smokes lots, because enough's enough already!

Far too many BX's, a bus, an ambulance a few trucks, not enough time and never enough cash...
jonathan_dyane
BXpert

Post by jonathan_dyane »

ken newbold wrote:I wonder what she makes of all this, whilst reading it :o

:lol:
Frightened I should imagine! Certainly there have been no more notes as yet...
jonathan_dyane
BXpert

Post by jonathan_dyane »

docchevron1472 wrote:Thats a good point!
HAve you got a BXC sticker on your car mate?
If so she could now know that you'd like her to sort your driveshaft out!!
As it happens I don't have a BXC sticker. Prob'ly just as well :)
docchevron
The Immoderate half of the admin team

Post by docchevron »

Right then lads, what say we dap round to the lovely young ladies house and slip her a bit of paper with a link to this thread on it!?
Smokes lots, because enough's enough already!

Far too many BX's, a bus, an ambulance a few trucks, not enough time and never enough cash...
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

docchevron1472 wrote:Right then lads, what say we dap round to the lovely young ladies house and slip her a bit of paper with a link to this thread on it!?
Count me in mucker!
Vauxhall apologist.
Aerodynamica
BXpert

Post by Aerodynamica »

If she does in fact exist and has read this, muchos apologies! Jonathan is not like us - he's very polite! and I'm sure you're not a 'boiler' :oops:
Graeme M

CX 2400 Pallas LPG
2CV6 dolly (SORNed)
Mk1 Xantia 1.9TD SX

'c'est hydropneumatique'