Tell us about BXs you have spotted on the road, or BXs/parts spotted for sale including eBay finds.
Citroën BX TXD TURBO Spotted For Sale (on E-BAY).
by RxBX » Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:21 pm
First post
Nice Looking 1993 BX TXD Turbo in Green, but may have some issues to get it thro' the next MOT !
Has Speedlines :D and a Tailblazer if you like...
Last post
Thankyou for your most informative post, the price I looked up was indeed for the 22mm version, robbing swines!
Hopefully the rust won't be too bad...
6 Replies
689 Views
Last post by jonathan_dyane Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:12 am
Foglamps & Sunroof Deflector Spotted For Sale (on E-Bay)
by RxBX » Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:19 pm
First post
_____________ LAMPS _____________ DEFLECTOR _____________
Last post
Your E-bay name is now legendary mate!
I reckon they should do well, deflectors and fogs are always wanted.
Speaking of which, aint found a knob...
4 Replies
447 Views
Last post by docchevron Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:24 am
BX's in France
by Boxwolf » Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:50 pm
First post
I'm in France right now on holiday have seen a few BX, but none were the regular model naming scheme, they all had names like special editions, one...
Last post
Yes you are right. The numbers are dimishing, for the same reasons as here. But there are still a large number in use, an everyday sighting is not...
3 Replies
538 Views
Last post by Jaba Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:35 am
14 Replies
907 Views
Last post by jonathan_dyane Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:58 pm
Green BX Spotted
by Hurricane » Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:16 pm
In Preston the other day, hatch, French style number plates.
0 Replies
321 Views
Last post by Hurricane Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:16 pm
White DTR Turbo Estate in Liverpool
by jonathan_dyane » Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:40 pm
Went round to see a friend today, and as I walked away from my car, I heard an approaching XUD engine (how sad am I) and instinctively turning my...
0 Replies
242 Views
Last post by jonathan_dyane Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:40 pm
BX 19 TRS FOR SALE
by paul » Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:42 pm
First post
BX 19 TRS has been sold,IN WESTON-SUPER- MARE,
Last post
paul if you can email me the pics I will happily upload them for you this evening.
8 Replies
592 Views
Last post by Tim Leech Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:33 pm
Has this gone up?
by ken newbold » Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:01 pm
First post
or is it me :?:
Last post
Hi, Ken
I think I saw it on Auto trader 7/10 days ago IIRC for £1250 or was it £1295 :?:
So I just checked AUTOTRADER So yes ! It has gone up in £'s...
3 Replies
567 Views
Last post by RxBX Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:35 pm
hi found a bx 1.2 1995 m reg ive just phoned up and its a 1.
by jacksun1987 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:29 pm
First post
Hi ive never seen a 1.2 and its a 3 door somthing wrong with it pnone up your selfs really piss them off lol
Last post
So, does that mean I'm a REAL man the Dave?
Wow, I feel so, ooh, emasculated!
I could almost cry! I feel the need for chocolate!
12 Replies
938 Views
Last post by docchevron Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:07 pm
Could this be possible?
by Chris Abbott » Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:44 pm
First post
My wife says shes seen a TXD Turbo Meteor Automatic today in Stafford, reg number J???VEH
It was grey metallic, an elderly gent was driving it. She...
Last post
And there's definitley only one turbo diesel automatic, and thats a 1769cc.
8 Replies
688 Views
Last post by docchevron Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:30 am
I say chaps, I have espied some more BX'x on the Interweb
by jacksun1987 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:39 pm
First post
Hello there, i know Im beggining to annoy people a little with all my threads, but look at what I have come accross whist browsing the interweb.......
Last post
Back on topic, the red 1.4 looks like a fair bet.
It has MOT for a year, and looks like low milage,
and could be a bargain for £110.
Cheap tax...
17 Replies
2647 Views
Last post by Mike E (uk) Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:54 pm
0 Replies
302 Views
Last post by Philip Chidlow Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:30 am
0 Replies
292 Views
Last post by Philip Chidlow Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:44 pm
1992 19txd auto
by MULLEY » Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:44 pm
This link goes to some rear lights, however, if you read the text further down the page he mentions this car being available, having been off the...
0 Replies
266 Views
Last post by MULLEY Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:44 pm
TZD Turbo Wheeltrims
by Tim Leech » Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:32 pm
First post
Ive bought a new set so these are surpus to requirements.
Last post
They will be :D
10 Replies
769 Views
Last post by Tourist Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:12 pm
1 Replies
1303 Views
Last post by DLM Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:02 am
Estate for sale in Bristol - 67220 Miles!
by DS Andy » Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:05 am
First post
Silver-Blue Metallic BX16 RS spotted 9.00am today
REG: E145 JWS
Tax: 31.7.09
In good condition - one dent on O/S rear door, interior clean,...
Last post
That was quick work, Andy! 14 hours from putting up the notice. :)
The house number is 44 not 48 but otherwise substantially correct. Further...
1 Replies
391 Views
Last post by dstiles Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:16 pm
BX ebay price hyseria..
by Aerodynamica » Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:47 pm
First post
While conducting the weekly check for BX bits on the evilbay, I came across this low miles but low spec. and imperfect Mk2 BX complete with shite...
Last post
I'm willing to put money on that it isnt! :wink:
11 Replies
806 Views
Last post by Tim Leech Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:49 pm
5 Replies
553 Views
Last post by DLM Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:48 am
MK1 Headlamp Protectors
by Tim Leech » Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:31 am
First post
I was hoping to bid for these but the biddings gone silly again, wonder if the bidder realises the arent the wrap round type?
Last post
I dont have £30 spare right now to pay for 2 bits of clear plastic, I know they are rare but that was silly money as Phil is right you can buy 2 new...
3 Replies
394 Views
Last post by Tim Leech Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:27 pm
I think this counts as a spot?
by Aerodynamica » Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:08 am
First post
I returned late from Cambridgeshire to Staines via South Mimms services and in the car park was an AA loader with a silver BX estate complete with...
Last post
Probably run out of diesel!
2 Replies
384 Views
Last post by Tim Leech Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:00 pm
Nice looking 16TGS in blue on ebay
by maxgreenwood » Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:59 pm
First post
This one looks very smart, 105k miles.. is that olympic blue? Tim!? I like it.
Buy it now £500 reserve not met.. who knows.
Clicky
I've emailed...
Last post
Ive sent him a PM and its been sat in my outbox for a week so hes not been signed since.
10 Replies
853 Views
Last post by Tim Leech Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:52 pm
Not a rear headrest or a leather interior....
by DLM » Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:02 am
First post
But a copy on UK ebay of the French language Revue Technique for all 16/19 petrol models, for them as like such things (I bought one in France some...
Last post
Initiative is good to use sometimes and it cost nothing
Then others can use it, I just wanted DLM to be aware that it didn't work ...
4 Replies
442 Views
Last post by Tourist Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:41 pm
GENUINE REAR HEADRESTS
by Tim Leech » Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:37 pm
First post
I expet these were removed from Robin Hughes MINT Gti that he scrapped :roll:
Last post
I gave £40 for a pair of genuine leather rear headrests 4 years ago, bargain of the year :D
Never seen a pair before or since.
Mike P.
4 Replies
507 Views
Last post by Mike P Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:59 pm
19TRI ESTATE
by Tim Leech » Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:35 pm
For sale on the CCC website, looks to be in good condition throught out, last owner for 15 years, 125k in light metallic blue. Pics on the website,...
0 Replies
303 Views
Last post by Tim Leech Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:35 pm
ANYONE WITH A TXD OR METEOR?
by Tim Leech » Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:36 pm
First post
I bought 3 new ones for my TRS and got a good deal for buying them in bulk.
Last post
wow stuff for a BX in Ireland! Anyone heard of Roy Brown (not of the chubby variety).. a Northern Ireland Citroen Specialist garage somewhere? I've...
4 Replies
482 Views
Last post by maxgreenwood Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:17 am
1 Replies
285 Views
Last post by Philip Chidlow Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:46 pm
BX TXD TURBO SILVER HATCHBACK - 1992 For Sale (On E-Bay)
by RxBX » Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:55 am
First post
Spotted on E-bay tidy looking 'K' plate TXD Turbo with only 69,452 miles !
A reasonable £400 for a 'But It Now' which does come with some useful...
Last post
Theres a few BXers not far from you so if you need any help etc then please shout.
8 Replies
808 Views
Last post by Tim Leech Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:18 pm
Citroën BX SPORT and 16RS For Sale (on E-BAY.Fr).
by RxBX » Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:46 pm
First post
This is definitely a ^^bx> MK1 but the Seller for some reason think's it's a Modèle: 2 CV :roll: from the description ( BX SPORT )
This one needs a...
Last post
what does this mean?
professional mechanic, sell my bx sport in the state for colectionneur, which works very well, just missing by av-shock...
4 Replies
602 Views
Last post by DLM Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:43 pm
Nice green 93 19D estate
by Philip Chidlow » Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:08 pm
First post
Alloys too. A bit of a looker TBH.
Last post
Yes I'd agree, £100 is about the mark for one of these without MOT and some known faults.
From recent experience £80-100 on the weighbridge but...
14 Replies
992 Views
Last post by ken newbold Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:09 pm
Breaking 16v with leather
by Tim Leech » Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:51 pm
First post
So he wants £750 for the engine, seats and wheels with no tyres!
Last post
Leather is uber cool, but not for a valver IMO (having owned said combo)
It's like having Sierra Ghia seats in a Cossie! You need the support....
6 Replies
567 Views
Last post by Kitch Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:45 am
nice G REG 14 for sale in Sevenoaks
by maxgreenwood » Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:51 am
First post
looks like it could be a nice one with a new acc sphere?
Last post
You're quite right about it being too hot!!
13 Replies
1040 Views
Last post by scarecrow Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:17 pm
A few eBay goodies
by Matt H » Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:26 pm
First post
A set of 16valve badges: Here
I wanted a pair for mine, but at that price... :shock:
Tailblazer, 16v interior etc...
Last post
Not me sir.
7 Replies
725 Views
Last post by Jaba Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:04 am
Blue TXD Estate for sale near Bristol
by DS Andy » Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:18 pm
Spotted today at 12.30pm on A370 at Congresbury - between Bristol & Weston-Super-Mare.
Blue 19TXD Estate K69 MTC
£350 on a dealers-type card in the...
0 Replies
295 Views
Last post by DS Andy Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:18 pm
3 Replies
451 Views
Last post by RxBX Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:21 pm
white BX in cotswolds
by marknsu65 » Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:52 pm
seen on wednesday in the cotswolds near the village of snowshill white BX K946 HVC tidy looking
0 Replies
297 Views
Last post by marknsu65 Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:52 pm
Very cheap GTI (£200)
by scarecrow » Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:10 am
First post
For all you speed-freaks out there
It is still for sale and it looks pretty good, to me (considering it's red) :roll:
Last post
I still have my UK licence so it may affect that.
17 Replies
1225 Views
Last post by maxgreenwood Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:07 pm
Meteor with no MOT and a hole £150
by scarecrow » Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:26 pm
First post
I know this one was mentioned about a month or two ago, but it turns out it's still up for sale and the owner has sent me some more piccys if anyone...
Last post
Ahh - that's reassuring - the interior looks very good indeed on this car (though I may have to cover the seats on account of my very ginger dog).
I...
9 Replies
754 Views
Last post by scarecrow Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:46 am
BXs spotted in Galicia, Spain
by maxgreenwood » Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:02 am
We were over in Spain on a holiday recently in the Galicia region and i was pleased to see a few BXs, a couple standing for the entire time we were...
0 Replies
277 Views
Last post by maxgreenwood Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:02 am
An old Ph1
by scarecrow » Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:14 pm
First post
I'm going to try to add a photo or four here:
I'm thinking of buying this one - but it's expensive! I like the interior, but I'm not sure...
Last post
Okay an offer has been made - just have to wait and see now.
35 Replies
2251 Views
Last post by scarecrow Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:40 pm
Nice paint job
by toddao » Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:40 pm
First post
Art Baby!
Last post
Germans ey :wink:
4 Replies
433 Views
Last post by Tim Leech Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:10 pm
BX diesel motorbike!!!
by scarecrow » Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:14 pm
First post
In my endless trawling of the internet fishing for another bx, I've brought up this bycatch:
Last post
I thought I'd heard about a diesel-powered single-cylinder motorbike in production or test for the military - and here is the company who make them
8 Replies
675 Views
Last post by DLM Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:58 pm
1993 CITROEN BX 19 TXD GREEN Spotted on 'E' Bay For Sale
by RxBX » Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:04 pm
First post
Spotted on 'E' bay, look's like there's no MOT or Tax though !
Advert states I expect it to go for a low price hence it's sold as seen also states...
Last post
Well it hit £107.33 ! - I quite fancied that so thanks Greame for the info on the car. Once transport to essex was factored in it was too far for me...
17 Replies
1443 Views
Last post by sdelasal Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:34 pm
French BX
by Philip Chidlow » Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:49 pm
First post
Hi there, got an e-mail, unsolicited, from a French guy. (Must have got my e-mail address from the BXagon site...) May be of interest to someone on...
Last post
Ah wonderful. An online bollocks generator (otherwise known as a useless translator)
What would have been useful is an actual translation.
True,...
8 Replies
851 Views
Last post by Tourist Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:34 pm
Low mileage Gti
by MULLEY » Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:29 am
First post
I wonder how much this one will go for after the last one?
Last post
The 3 spoke wheel was standard on all 16vs, TZD turbo hatch and Gti models from 1992 MY onwards plus the TXD, and a few other special editions.
17 Replies
1369 Views
Last post by Tim Leech Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:38 pm
White TRD near Hamburg airport :)
by TB2 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:52 pm
First post
Yay, spotted another BX in Germany (the second I've ever seen here, besides the three BXs Todd has ;) ). It has a really odd spoiler, haven't seen...
Last post
Yes, that is a strange spoiler - looks as though it's got extra reinforcements to cope with extreme speeds. Obviously some kind of secret prototype...
1 Replies
302 Views
Last post by toddao Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:17 pm
WOW - Two BX's spotted in Bristol
by Daisy » Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:56 am
First post
Went to Bristol to bring home daughter and belongings from Uni - spotted TWO BXs in 15 mins (traffic was bad/slow).
First was a white 19TGD estate at...
Last post
Used to, I moved a while back now, although I soend far more time in Stroud than Brizzle these days.
I concur though, the Portcullis does some very...
4 Replies
631 Views
Last post by docchevron Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:06 pm
Ooooh Look I have found a red K reg, 1.7 txd on ebay....
by jacksun1987 » Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:51 pm
First post
Click the clickable Url Link here
Last post
Erm, the only electric add ons the TZD has over the TXD is rear windows and front fogs.
Not that much more to get excited about....
And if you...
13 Replies
1076 Views
Last post by Father Ted Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:15 am
15 Replies
1253 Views
Last post by jacksun1987 Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:40 am
these must be jolly rare ( original wind deflectors)
by Mickey taker » Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:34 pm
First post
I quite like them
Last post
the engine is still going strong 18 months later
Excellent. That engine always did have plenty of life left in it.. it was the car being crashed...
21 Replies
2817 Views
Last post by DavidRutherford Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:03 pm
Forum permissions
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum