Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
Grey leather seats for sale
by Oscar » Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:17 pm
First post
Well, Groliffe's gradual demise is proceeding...we cut holes in it today to get the diesel out.
The seating is for sale, if anyone wants it. Make...
Last post
Pm sent about seats.
Richard.
4 Replies
391 Views
Last post by richardd1652 Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:10 pm
WANTED door lock's
by citronut » Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:08 am
First post
has anyone got a set of door and filler cap lock's with at least 1 key in good working condition,
regards malcolm
Last post
pm sent
regards malcolm
3 Replies
340 Views
Last post by citronut Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:50 pm
TZD HURRICANE 1992 FOR SALE
by ChrisH » Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:39 pm
First post
1992 TZD Hurricane FOR SALE
New MOT No Tax 146,000 miles
Good runner.
I'm thinking of selling this car, any offers?
I live in Kent but car can be...
Last post
Keith Davis (Davies) Citroën specialists, Aldford, Nr Chester did have one VERY tidy full Hurricane interior in his loft for sale a few yaers back....
53 Replies
2897 Views
Last post by Defender110 Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:08 pm
Wanted -Urgent.Alternator belt for 1.4 (tu engine)
by richardd1652 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:57 pm
First post
Anyone got kicking about a Alt.belt for Bx14?Starting a new job on Monday and belt started screeching.Its on max adjust already?
Richard.
Last post
I may have one kicking about in the back of the car but I'm a looong way away from you :( !
Can't you get one from the local factors - I picked mine...
1 Replies
244 Views
Last post by citsncycles Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:52 pm
Rear Subframe Mounts
by Tim Leech » Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:39 pm
First post
For a BX 4x4, had a request come through on the CCC email for some,
any suggestions chaps?
Thanks.
Last post
it reminds me how much I want a GTi 4x4....
Funny you should mention that, as I have been recently sent details and photos of a black Gti 4x4 with...
8 Replies
698 Views
Last post by mat_fenwick Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:19 pm
Citroen BX TZD Hurricane Turbo for sale
by aitzindari » Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:07 pm
First post
Hi everyone. I have my BX for sale. You can have a look on this link.
Regards.
George
Last post
Could use the scrotum to make an elbow pad, or a small purse
Edit: eyepatch?
8 Replies
709 Views
Last post by scarecrow Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:19 pm
16v head
by Philip Chidlow » Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:38 am
First post
Hi, I am after a 16v head that can be prepared to replace one coming off a 16v with a burnt out valve etc. I want a decoke set too if anyone can...
Last post
Thanks. The plan now is to repair what we have, but as I haven't seen the car yet, I can't be sure what the best course of action might be. But I'll...
5 Replies
454 Views
Last post by Philip Chidlow Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:25 pm
wanted heater matrix plastic pipe work
by sub777w » Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:37 pm
First post
hi any body got the plastic cowlin that jions to heater matrix then goes through bulk head and joins to heater pipe work for sale cheers
Last post
Not yet had to go down the rebuild route, but form ehat I can see it's just an O ring isn't it?
Shouldn't be hard to replace although getting the...
10 Replies
648 Views
Last post by docchevron Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:28 pm
wheel trims
by Phil Brook » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:34 am
First post
Does anyone have any wheel trims suitable for my TGS I need the sort that attach to the wheel studs not clip ons which will not stay on!
Last post
Pm sent .
Richard.
3 Replies
366 Views
Last post by richardd1652 Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:45 am
For Sale - TGD Diesel Estate
by johnt491 » Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:15 pm
First post
For Sale - BX19 TGD Diesel Estate Blue
K reg '92
121k miles
MOT expired July'10
The car has been used as a tow car for a small trailer for racing...
Last post
I'll bet my pension that at some point the pump will still become incontinent.
I'm beginning to loose count of the number of pumos I've changed /...
15 Replies
1071 Views
Last post by docchevron Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:59 am
I Need Counter Veglia for Citroen BX 16 TRS model 1984
by pfg » Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:13 pm
First post
I Need Counter Veglia for Citroen BX 16 TRS model 1984 .
Last post
Strange they have scrapped it with the cherished plate still on it, surely it was worth something?
Probably less than getting the car through its...
11 Replies
802 Views
Last post by Matt H Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:45 am
Any Use?
by Tim Leech » Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:45 pm
First post
Drivers window, green tint, few scratches, any use before I bin it?
NO I WONT POST!
Last post
Drivers window, green tint, few scratches, any use before I bin it?
NO I WONT POST!
Aah go on go on go on :D
I've got a sun roof glass and two...
1 Replies
294 Views
Last post by Gibbo2286 Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:19 pm
BX 19 TXD with major issues - Offers?
by GaianB » Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:23 pm
First post
Am parting with my 1993 BX after it decided to dump all its LHM when i last sold it on Ebay.
Also has a blown exhaust - not investigated where....
Last post
Get your diesel back.... every cloud has a silver lining scrap prices are high :wink:
6 Replies
664 Views
Last post by scarecrow Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:44 pm
wanted - manual mirror handle / estate parcel shelf...
by themildbunch » Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:13 am
First post
Hi
Has anyone got the little plastic handle for the BX manual mirror?
I'm also looking for an estate parcel shelf in grey still and the boot trim...
Last post
Hi, we`ll be breaking an H plate TGD estate soon and we`re not far away, just off J13 M5.
4 Replies
509 Views
Last post by BX4X4X2 Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:04 pm
Valver door cards
by Tim Leech » Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:52 pm
First post
I may be wrong but are they from a car with leather as theres no pattern?
Last post
hmm £60 starting bid for door cards..
Ok, they look better than mine, but, £60 buys a lot of beer.
2 Replies
285 Views
Last post by docchevron Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:46 am
Breaking BX TGD
by Tim Leech » Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:50 pm
With TXD seats? one of our cars maybe?
0 Replies
373 Views
Last post by Tim Leech Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:50 pm
Wanted: A BX...
by Philip Chidlow » Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:51 pm
First post
Odd I hear you say...
But no, in contemplating the Citroen Classic I would ideally not take my old GTi. Apart from the fact it's a great daily...
Last post
Thanks for the tip, Oscar, I'll let you know what I find out.
23 Replies
1596 Views
Last post by Philip Chidlow Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:05 am
0 Replies
378 Views
Last post by c90cassette Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:34 pm
bx steel wheels free and td rad liverpool
by c90cassette » Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:26 pm
hi pair of standard solid steel wheels one tyre us one tyre ok but nail in it free to collector nr j5 m62.also rad of 93 tzd turbo diesel £5 thanks...
0 Replies
358 Views
Last post by c90cassette Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:26 pm
new parts for sale
by medwaycitroen » Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:32 am
First post
hello
I managed to get some brand new parts from citroen a few weeks ago, and have just finished the large job of sorting them out, the parts for...
Last post
just found out both the headlights are made by lucas
thanks
remy
5 Replies
500 Views
Last post by medwaycitroen Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:51 pm
Wanted
by mikesg » Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:09 pm
First post
i'm in dire need of a glow plug relay unit (blue one) for my TZD. Can anyone oblige please?
I've been out of circulation for various reasons but back...
Last post
Hi Mike. If the logistics with Chris didn't come off at the w/e, I've got at least a couple around and could post one to yourself or my brother's...
6 Replies
699 Views
Last post by DLM Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:27 pm
off side headlamp protector wanted!
by themildbunch » Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:59 pm
First post
My carefully epoxied headlamp protector finally bit the tarmac this afternoon... anyone have just the one?
Last post
If it didn't go with Grolliffe, I definitely used to have an odd Mk2 protector from a pair. I'll dig around and if it's (a) still here (b) the right...
3 Replies
421 Views
Last post by DLM Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:19 pm
just wondering
by jacksun1987 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:51 pm
First post
Would anyone be intrested in my bx 1.7 tzd in black
Full mot passed today.
New cambelt been waxed oiled. No rust on the arches.
Last post
Hmm, I think it'll still cost you a few quid but worth the money to get the car right.
26 Replies
1229 Views
Last post by cavmad Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:55 pm
Where can I buy decent strut return pipes....
by Kevin B » Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:39 pm
First post
As the title says, I need some strut return pipes.
Having prevoiusly fitted GSF items which have not lasted a year, I would idealy want something...
Last post
Reminds me of the time when I was a little kid in the toilets of the working men's club putting my pocket money into the condom machine thinking it...
8 Replies
523 Views
Last post by scarecrow Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:39 pm
2 Replies
445 Views
Last post by mountainmanUK Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:32 pm
New Bx parts
by zebedee150 » Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:41 pm
First post
After 12 years of Bx ownership, I now find myself without a BX but with a sizable stash of new and used parts.
Don't see myself taking on another...
Last post
Still interested in the clutch, engine mountings, rear arm kits unless someone else has more urgent need – I was just going to store them for later....
9 Replies
892 Views
Last post by KevR Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:22 am
Bumpers
by richardd1652 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:12 pm
Dont suppose anyone has any Burgundy coloured bumpers going spare?
Richard.
0 Replies
368 Views
Last post by richardd1652 Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:12 pm
92' TZD turbo for sale *SOLD*
by KRomer » Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:52 pm
First post
As I'm tired of giving 2/3 of the car budget to the insurance my white TZD turbo is for sale. It has done 183200 miles and has this summer...
Last post
Got home fine thanks Kris. Well, I did! I assume Smiffy has aswell.
Was great to meet you, and Nemo!, lovely lovely doggie!
Car didn't miss a beat...
30 Replies
1998 Views
Last post by scarecrow Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:27 am
WANTED: Parcel shelf clip
by rayfenwick » Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:28 pm
First post
Hello all.
Has anyone got a non-broken spare one of these kicking around?
If so, please let me know how much you're after for it.
Thanks
Last post
Hello DLM, how are you? It's a year since your last post I think. Hope you're well!
6 Replies
626 Views
Last post by toddao Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:45 pm
WANTED: Towbar for 1988 BX 14 review saloon
by slimlavud » Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:11 pm
First post
Hi all, I am a Citroen owner and enthisaist from way back - a DS, GS X 3, CX X 5 and an XM in my past.
I have just bought a nice low lileage BX 14...
Last post
Got one sitting around if you still need one, although it\'d need electrics!
25 Replies
1467 Views
Last post by Kitch Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:08 am
BX bits for sale - mostly new old stock
by KevR » Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:14 am
First post
Having a bit of a garage clearout and have come across the following. Some I may keep, but otherwise open to offers if anything takes anyone's eye....
Last post
tease
6 Replies
743 Views
Last post by scarecrow Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:08 am
WANTED: Blue tweed rear headrests
by rayfenwick » Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:23 pm
First post
Hello all
Has anyone got some spare blue tweed headrests kicking around?
If so, please let me know how much you want for them.
Thanks
Last post
That pattern is quite rare being fitted to early Mk2 19DTR and 19TRS hatch models and some DTR turbo estates.
4 Replies
367 Views
Last post by Tim Leech Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:07 pm
Wanted: New or nearly new PR and other bits?
by Philip Chidlow » Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:56 pm
First post
Anyone got or know where I can get a new or refurbished/known good PR from? It's just that now, my BX clicks very regularly - every 5 or 6 seconds...
Last post
What about that old trick of tapping the ball bearing behind the acc with a brass drift. A fave fix of Jeremy's I recall.
Every five seconds is...
11 Replies
618 Views
Last post by Jaba Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:47 pm
BX for sale
by Pete Clarke » Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:47 pm
First post
Hi! I have recently inherited from my 93 year old Dad a J reg. (1991) Silver BX Meteor. He bought it new in 1991 and has been the only owner. He...
Last post
Im in discussions via email.
Richard.
13 Replies
866 Views
Last post by richardd1652 Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:17 pm
Wanted: Auto to manual choke conversion
by Stinkwheel » Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:16 am
First post
Please, if anyones got one kicking about get in touch :)
Last post
Its not for me, so i shall pass the details to my friend :)
If anyone has one cluttering up there garage though, do shout :)
I was going to say...
3 Replies
307 Views
Last post by Tim Leech Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:52 pm
Scorpion stainless steel back box for BX 16/19
by sid_the_squid » Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:29 pm
First post
Hi all,
I've a stainless steel back box for a BX19 but I've been told will fit a BX16. Its in good condition if a little dusty.
Here is a picture....
Last post
Sold to me :D
Cheers Sid - Ross dropped it off to me this morning down on the A3. Box is in excellent condition and a light Autosol of the tailpipe...
11 Replies
862 Views
Last post by Adrian E Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:56 pm
Accessory centre box/armrest
by KevR » Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:33 pm
First post
Whilst breaking the spares car (which started life as a 1987 TRS 1.6 before becoming a TD), I've rediscovered an accessory box/armrest thingy for...
Last post
You also need to beware bidding on French Ebay - they use a comma where we'd use a full stop to separate euros and centimes. Use a full stop and you...
28 Replies
1545 Views
Last post by electrokid Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:18 am
Loan Solex requested for a few weeks .......
by Linegeist » Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:48 am
First post
Here's the scenario .....
Having finally got tired of the dreadful hot starting, I've finally decided the CISAC Solex is due a service on the...
Last post
Superbly written piece of purple prose Sir! I salute you!
Glad to hear you are pleased with your student's progress :lol: :lol:
From what I...
46 Replies
2226 Views
Last post by electrokid Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:56 pm
bx flywheel wanted
by tonyb » Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:04 pm
I have a 1.9 GTI 8 valve with a knackered flywheel (ring gear shot). Does anyone have a suitable 2nd hand replacement in useable condition?.
I dont...
0 Replies
363 Views
Last post by tonyb Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:04 pm
citroen bx 1.7 tzd
by andy42 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:11 pm
First post
Hi everybody . New to this site , but have gleaned information off it for years . I have a white 1.7 tzd hatchback which i have owned for the last 17...
Last post
Right, I'm going to comment here for several reasons.
AFAIK if a VIC is required then DVLA will not issue an annual reminder for rax renewal. If a...
32 Replies
1986 Views
Last post by docchevron Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:03 am
Spare sticker
by mds141 » Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:04 pm
^^bx> Don't suppose anyone's got a spare bx club sticker going spare donation to charity of your choice. Cheers mark. :)
0 Replies
401 Views
Last post by mds141 Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:04 pm
Wanted - Rear Headrests and Sunroof Deflector
by MalTZD » Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:26 am
First post
Looking for a pair of rear headrests (in black) for my TZD.
Also a sunroof deflector.
Last post
Thats no problem Mal,its not going anywhere.
Richard.
11 Replies
754 Views
Last post by richardd1652 Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:37 am
Wanted Turbo D BX
by docchevron » Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:10 am
First post
Ok, here's the rub.
Some of you know my mate Smiffy right?
Well, he has a Triton green TZD, that mechanically is pretty spot on.
Bodily it's, erm,...
Last post
If Smiffy gets a stop-gap car for now that would take the pressure off - and he'll really appreciate the TZD when you get a good one together for him...
10 Replies
668 Views
Last post by electrokid Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:38 am
*eeep!* Swampy for sale....
by Oscar » Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:52 pm
First post
:(
I've just been quoted £660 to insure Swampy for a year....anyone need a red TZD hatch?
Shabby exterior, good internals. New alternator, re-con...
Last post
that's it Phil. I remember Matching Green well, it was a good day apart from Lena being sick and pregnant at home and Swampy's alternator failing....
14 Replies
824 Views
Last post by Oscar Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:02 pm
For sale L reg TXD estate
by artic-steel » Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:18 am
First post
I am selling my last BX, it is a L plate TXD estate in white, being honest it is probably a parts car only.
It has a rust hole in the N/S/R quarter &...
Last post
No, Cavmad tried to find the space for it but couldn't in the time span, it has now gone to the crusher.
13 Replies
1084 Views
Last post by artic-steel Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:03 am
WANTED: Drivers Side Door Mirror
by scrappydoo » Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:41 pm
First post
Drivers Side Manually adjustable Door Mirror
:wink:
Last post
I've got a pair of those too. Gibbo.
2 Replies
359 Views
Last post by Gibbo2286 Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:16 pm
For sale: BX 17 TZD
by rob-81 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:33 pm
First post
The time has come for me to part with my last remaining BX....
There seems to have been some enthusiastic early bidding and the reserve is now met....
Last post
Went to it's new owner yesterday; an XM driver from Shropshire
25 Replies
2703 Views
Last post by rob-81 Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:00 am
GS special,for sale! just MOT'd!
by ren16tx » Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:12 pm
First post
i have a W reg GS,(G Special), one of the last GS's, Due to me buying back my old Renault 16TX, i sadly need to sell this car,
New MOT,(last week),...
Last post
hello
this is maybe a bit random, but for you r16 tx, i actully have a dash for one, well the clocks, i think i took it out of a dead one when i was...
3 Replies
649 Views
Last post by medwaycitroen Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:57 pm
Bumper trim
by mds141 » Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:35 pm
First post
^^bx> Anyone got any bumper trims for ph1 valver i understand rocking horses spring to mind. Cheers Mark. :wink:
Last post
same as any other Mk2 BX asides a TXD which are stainless but will fit.
1 Replies
320 Views
Last post by Tim Leech Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:31 pm
trying to find..
by becky070 » Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:31 pm
First post
Hope someone can help - i am trying to find a bx i used to own, it was a red bx14re rebadged as a 16v gti 4x4! in a moment of madness i swapped it...
Last post
Chivers!
14 Replies
1026 Views
Last post by rayfenwick Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:10 am
Forum permissions
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum